Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ahoy hoy

hey, been a long time admirer of the site and forum, always been a bit nervous to post but to sum it all up short and sweet, I'm 23, an artist, college graduate, cartoonist, drummer, sculptor, painter, chef, I like to punk, thrash, mosh, drink, play hockey, party etc... but i'm also mtf transgender, I've always felt like a girl, just a girl who likes what she likes. I like women, I like beer, I like monster movies and science fiction, and i like to wear bras and skirts...

i dunno... i guess i'm just curious to take advice from other people on this site, i'm thinking of starting BO soon, i want to be a woman, i want to be whole... here's some pics as a reference to where i'm starting

here's some pics as a reference.... btw i'm all naturally that curvy and those are natural 36A-B.... it depends on the bra i wear, never been a very masculine dude

Welcome interested Smile You sound a lot like me and I'm on my 3rd day of BO!!! Message me some time ok?.................Alyssa

Welcome to the forum. Big Grin

Denita

Hello.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

To learn more about BO and transitioning, I suggest you check out the posts of Emma (aka smallfry). She's about the same age as you, has used BO and is in the process of transitioning.

i saw her page, she's a real inspiration, like a hardcore reality of what a body can do under the right settings

(23-08-2014, 04:01 PM)interestedindividual Wrote:  i saw her page, she's a real inspiration, like a hardcore reality of what a body can do under the right settings

She's also using HRT. I'm not sure if you're interested in going down that route.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon