Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth with Hypnosis, BBs, Subliminals,...etc

Hm. Well, if I was only speaking for myself, I would say that perhaps stress management (though not necessarily stress reduction), has helped with a lot of things in my life. However, what I am talking about is not exactly that. As far as what I have seen with people in general, maybe lifestyle and intention are also strong factors in what people look like. I think there are some happily & perfectly plump people in the world. Even when I was (one might say, clinically) depressed and stressed beyond what I could mentally and emotionally handle, I was somehow still slim and healthy.
What has really been a factor in some of the more, for example cosmetic and or healing intentions I have had for my body, has had more to do with where I mentally, emotionally, and spiritually place my attention. Relaxation has been a factor in that it allows me to concentrate on better things. There were even times when I fell so ill with, lets say those horrible pneumonia/in(flu)enza thing that went around last winter, that my friend demanded I go to a medical doctor. Since I choose a lifestyle that happily omits the medical system, I had to willed myself well or something. And here I am to tell about it! I have a habit of this very type of thing. When I am surrounded by germs or fall prey to some immune nuisance or bodily annoyance/injury, I remind myself that I am grateful for and say to the Divine Universe, "Thank you for my healing. Celebration!"
Recently a friend of mine received an energy healing that healed a several decades injury she just took for granted that she would die with, as she is 75. She is still amazed. These type of things happen all the time. We just forget what amazing creatures in an amazing Existence, we are. Of course, each case is different. Our bodies' conditions serve more purposes than we can probably than we can know 100% and we all gotta check into the next chapter of existence sometimes. I am grateful for life and also, I am grateful for the mystery in life that means, I don't have to stick around as a human doing, forever. In the case of illness or malaise or whatever, given the option that I might just use my mind, heart, and or other non-tangible methods for healing or go through the rigmarole of the some of the regular of doing things I have faced in the past, meh, I'll try the OMmmmmm first! Good luck y'all. Different strokes for different folks. This is why I love hearing people's stories and doing research. I am having good progress with the (non-tangible) tools I am working with right now, but I will also be glad and grateful to up the ante with good expectations when I get back to herbs (I had previously acquired) as things change in a little while! Sometimes, the receiving really is simply in the asking (and intending). I noticed that the "things" I desire sometimes, come much more easily (and I mean in ways that make me laugh out loud in surprise and amazement), when I accept the wonder with a good and cheerful heart. I am greatful and blessed. For all the material things in life that one can acquire, it is abundantly obvious to me that the best things in life are free (sooooo cheesey, I know Tongue), like hugs and noticing that after my affirmations or brain entrainment, my boobs are actually giving me growing pains and looking plumper lately!! Yessss! Cheers y'all! Good luck. In some way, I love you all and also feel that "something(s)" that I can't quite define, cares about us all, in some way!Big Grin

I have two pieces of news:

One:
I couldn't resist the urge not to try the Breast Massages for any longer, specially after I saw this thread about the Japanese massage being a success for one of the members.
So, I started with the Japanese massage in this video 5 days ago. I just massage once a day with a regular body lotion. Also, I've tried the fat brushing technique for a couple of days.

Two:
I'm not sure if it's just me or what but the Petite Mort hypnosis is amazing and keeps getting better over time. I've been doing those sessions more frequently this week (I think I've done it 3 or 4 times) and I'm really noticing a difference.
One time, about an hour after finishing the session I noticed that my breasts are noticeably larger and it's not that swelling I get before my period where my breasts swell from the nipples and become more pointy (which I don't like). It was slightly bigger from the bottom part which made it look more rounded.
I still can't notice a huge change in my unpadded 32B bra but when I touch them they are slightly bigger and their shape is different. This is more noticeable in my left breast because it's already bigger.

And oh, the growing pains...can't ever complain because they mean there's something happening! <3 Smile

Great news! I am not the biggest Jim Carrey funny movie fan, but when I hear that kind of news, that scene with the tomato soup from "Bruce Almighty" goes off in my head! Yes, massage helps and also, "I've got the PoWeR!!" Jim Carrey has some inspiring things to say about the mind, heart, and attitudes ability to change our lives, too. Law of attraction and focus type of things. Now if only there was suddenly a crazy breeze every time I felt great like that. I love me a gentle, gale force wind! :]

Hahaha, thanks char for your encouragement. You're so sweet and your posts always inspire me. I like how you are in tune with your spiritual side, too.

For this week I haven't been able to do a lot for my breast, unfortunately. I'm not having the best of conditions to do so. I get those bouts of depression when I don't think anything in my life will be of use.

But I have noticed something. My libido has been high for sometime now (not sure when it started, but I'm noticing this recently) and last week I have been focusing more on the hypnosis rather than the isochronic tones and Binaurals, so I kind of didn't have that sexual drive I've been having recently. But on Monday I play the Progesterone isochronic tones on my iPod and out of the blue I start getting a really high libido that I didn't have for a week or so. My boyfriend even noticed, hehe! When I later researched a bit about Progesterone, I actually found out that it increases libido.

So, what I'm trying to say is that this thing really has an effect on me one way or the other.

hey, i have one thing to say about the video. I can read a little bit of Japanese and the text at the end said "armpits". So i suppose we have to put some sort of emphasis on them during the massage.

Yes. We get to encourage each other! (Hopefully towards more positive things in life). That is why we when it gets tough, we turn to others. I too, have experience with depression and things like that. Luckily, I am an eternal sort of optimist (or have a "ADD" Wink I think it is totally okay to need to hide under the covers at times. The body needs special rest at that time. I often find that I suddenly Pop back up like a crazy daisy, no matter what, soon after a restful rest, especially with meditation and or prayer involved! I found that a lot of my less inspiring moods came from what I feared for, about, or from others. I very much enjoy the wonderful times with people and do what I can to be a nice and considerate person, but also, I gotta be me! We have that urge (towards harmony, friendship, and fellowship with others) like we have the urge to breathe or like our hearts have the urge to pump blood! I am glad to communicate with others, whether it is y'all or the Universal Cosmic forces and stuff. Thank you for sharing with us.
Also, I am considering armpits. I heard there are lots of important nodes and points under the arm that can encourage growth (maybe) in a massage regimen! Good catch.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon