Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

it happened.

My wife dropped the D word on me today after being separated for 3 years. Cant say i am surprised also cant say i am not relived. i have been holding off on my NBE for a few months because she had said she wanted to get back together but that was before her new job and her gastric bypass surgery. Now she is smaller than she was in junior high and has a job paying better than mine. But that is over now and its time to work on me for a while. Time for the real Emily to meet the world!Big Grin

Sounds like congrats all the way around.... I have known a few couples that when the wife went on a drastic diet, bypass, gastric band or whatever... The wife found "new interests".

So, I am happy for her since she has a good job and better figure, and for you loosing the terrible weight of her as well.

Best of luck, Emily! I hate to see relationships end since in so many cases finding a new partner in our situation is so very hard, but if she has made that decision for you, then its time to get on with making your life what you want it to be. All the best, honey!
Hugs
Sammie

(13-08-2014, 05:05 PM)Emilyann75 Wrote:  My wife dropped the D word on me today after being separated for 3 years. Cant say i am surprised also cant say i am not relived. i have been holding off on my NBE for a few months because she had said she wanted to get back together but that was before her new job and her gastric bypass surgery. Now she is smaller than she was in junior high and has a job paying better than mine. But that is over now and its time to work on me for a while. Time for the real Emily to meet the world!Big Grin
emilyann congrats! the Sisterhood welcomes you with open arms. may The Booby Fairy bless you with ample boobage!

(13-08-2014, 08:45 PM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  
(13-08-2014, 05:05 PM)Emilyann75 Wrote:  My wife dropped the D word on me today after being separated for 3 years. Cant say i am surprised also cant say i am not relived. i have been holding off on my NBE for a few months because she had said she wanted to get back together but that was before her new job and her gastric bypass surgery. Now she is smaller than she was in junior high and has a job paying better than mine. But that is over now and its time to work on me for a while. Time for the real Emily to meet the world!Big Grin

LOL Glad you didn't say "Mountains". I don't think this world needs another Dolly Parton. hehehehehe
emilyann congrats! the Sisterhood welcomes you with open arms. may The Booby Fairy bless you with ample boobage!

Wishing you best of luck on your journey to making of Emily .

Sammie at this point I'm not sure I even want another relationship for a while. At least until i can get myself settled into single life.

Emily,
Maybe it's for the best after all, I don't want it to sound at all callous but so many stumble into Divorce after many years of marriage. I am struggling to keep mine intact after 45 years. Sad

I wish you much luck and future happiness dear sister.

Hugs
Heather X

(13-08-2014, 05:36 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Sounds like congrats all the way around.... I have known a few couples that when the wife went on a drastic diet, bypass, gastric band or whatever... The wife found "new interests".

This.

Gastric bypass (GB) is probably the leading cause of divorce for big girls. OK I'm probably exaggerating but it's seriously up there. I know of three divorces caused by GB.

Ya MrEricka, I find it awful ironic, that in at least 1 of the women involved was sooooo worried about hubby straying. But yet he was very supportive of her, and not just in her loosing weight. Yet, she found another "friend" and dumped him within a year of her loosing the weight....Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon