Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I AM LEAVING, OR LEAVING FOR NOW...

Wish you the best bustybride, I hope you stay around also.

I don't know what was said without seeking the thread out, but I echo everyone. You are a valuable member here and I love your posts. Please don't leave!

I hope you stay around.

@ busty, do not take these thread comments as attacks on you as a PERSON, they are just personal opinions and everyone has them. You are a kind woman.

You spoke your mind and so did most of us here. Its just boobs for discussion's sake.

Wanted to take a second to sag thank you everyone for the kind comments and private messages! Thank you...

I am back again for a bit! :-) Hello again everyone!

Hi there! I welcome you back, i liked some off your threads so i´m happy you´re backBig Grin Hope you are back on track and stay on here!

(22-01-2015, 11:05 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hi there! I welcome you back, i liked some off your threads so i´m happy you´re backBig Grin Hope you are back on track and stay on here!

Thank you! I'm glad to be back!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon