Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going to tell my twin brother today.

(26-08-2014, 10:14 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  Denita,
Have I told you lately you are a marvel? Well you are ! That link to a thread you created is absolutely brilliant, I know that there are girls on this forum (Clara, Annie, Sammie, Lotus to name but a few) somehow create such fantastic informative information just like you have done. I am spell bound by you all and I must try to step up to the plate in the future.

I am really and absolutely desperate to mix with my own kindred spirits and you have given me even more reason to do so with your info.

Thank you indeed dear sister, I will pay more attention to Transgender Support in future.

Hugs as always

Heather X

Thank you Heather.

It took me about 3 to 4 days to track down, research and check all the sites. There is no accurate directory that I could find. Even national group sites don't seem to maintain there lists. So lots of old, inaccurate or dead links. Also a lot of UK transgender support groups don't survived and there are lots of web sites that don't get updated and seem abandoned. Some site I found had not been updated since 2003!

I know how hard it is to find local support. I am glad it has helped. It's the reason I made the thread.

Denita

I have followed this discussion with interest ,I used to belong to the Beaumont society in the UK which is a self help group for the Transgendered
http://www.beaumontsociety.org.uk/
they are still going strong hope the link works and is of use to every one.

(29-08-2014, 08:54 PM)chrissymarch Wrote:  I have followed this discussion with interest ,I used to belong to the Beaumont society in the UK which is a self help group for the Transgendered
http://www.beaumontsociety.org.uk/
they are still going strong hope the link works and is of use to every one.

Dear chrissymarch,
Thank you for the info, it is most useful and welcome.

Best wishes dear sister

Heather

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon