Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what's the best way to take pm

Hi

It says to take pm with milk. Can you take with water or is milk better?

(27-07-2014, 12:27 AM)Arnold Wrote:  Hi

It says to take pm with milk. Can you take with water or is milk better?

Hello Arnold.

I take pm without water or milk. The bottles of pm I get from Ainterol do suggest that the efficiency of pm can be enhanced by taking it with a calcium-enriched liquid or with a calcium supplement. I do also take calcium supplements partially to help with pm, but also to to improve my nail's health and rate of growth.

Hey Flame hate to break it to ya but your nails are made up of a protein called keratin. So taking calcium isn't going to help your nails. However foods high in Keratin will. Iron is also good for your nails.

As far as PM goes it depends on what you you are taking. If it's tablets you can take it with water and also take a calcium tablet. (helps with absorption). If you are taking the extract liquid I would suggest taking it with a calcium enriched orange juice because it helps hide the flavor of the liquid pretty well.

I use the powder, worked into some yogurt.

woot! i love this site and all of you knowledgeable peoples. i didnt know about the calcium for absorbtion. i happen to have calcium pills on hand .will take along with pm,thanks!

I actually learned about the calcium to help absorbtion from honey I shrunk the kids the tv show! That's from a while ago though but they had some sort of glow in the dark serum for construction workers to help see them in the dark but it didn't spread it just stayed in the stomach, then wayne said did you try mixing it with milk and viola perfect!

(01-08-2014, 09:31 PM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  woot! i love this site and all of you knowledgeable peoples. i didnt know about the calcium for absorbtion. i happen to have calcium pills on hand .will take along with pm,thanks!

I Drink a glass of Almond milk with mine (over 2x the calcium of cows milk)

I take (2) 500mg of Ainterol PM every night before bed w/ water + my multi vits, fish oil, calcium, etc. (= good luck bb

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon