Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Carbs, fat, and aromatase

I'm not sure where to put this, so I chose here. I don't have much to contribute as I'm pretty new at all this and mostly all I've learned has come from this site. BUT here is something that some might find interesting. Eating fat doesn't make you fat. Eating carbs makes you fat. The fat we consume(oils, animals, seeds, etc) is a very necessary part of our health and it readily enters and exits our cells. What carbs do is basically send a signal to our cells to not allow the fat to EXIT the cells. Hence we start to get fatter. If Aromatase is created in fat cells, it only makes sense that if you want aromatase to increase, you want to increase your consumption of fats(the healthier the better, like canola oil, and chia seeds[omega-3s for us vegetarians]). I can't say this for sure as I haven't found any information about how aromatase is released, but it would make sense that the more fat we consume the more that passes through our fat cells and as it exits takes aromatase with it. Leaving our cells with freed space to create more aromatase, and so on. Also, here's a beautiful infographic about it. I love infographics.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon