Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First Transgender Post Ever....

So... I just figured out I was transgender two months ago...
Maybe three
Idk...
But this is my first post as transgender.
I don't know what to really expect from this... This is also the first forum I've been on
I am currently wearing make-up, a bra, carrying an awesome purse, wearing skinny jeans, and painting my toes and fingers.
I have gone out in public like this, (mostly Barnes&Noble and then a few short errands.)
I've come out to many of my friends and co-workers, and I came out to my aunt and uncle
My parents figured out about it, and proceeded to yell at me, try to ground me, and tell my grandmother (without asking) and now I'm constantly fighting with my grandmother because she keeps trying to say that I'm being too flamboyant/flashy because she's trying to compare me to my homosexual cousins who I've never even met.

I am currently living with my aunt and uncle.

I only know one other person who is transgender as well.
If any of you can relate, or give advice, I would greatly appreciate it.
Sorry for the long post... haha

Well, except for your parental (and grand-parental) units, it sounds like you're doing pretty well WITHOUT any help from us!! My one question, though, is, how did you spend your whole life up to now not knowing you were TS? Usually, that becomes VERY apparent at a VERY young age!! With me, it was somewhere between 2 and 5 years old.
LOADS of good luck with your future endeavours of being a girl!! :-)

I didn't know what to think about myself at younger ages.
I could say I was an odd child, but a lot of people can say that.
Let me say something more along the lines of, I never fit in with guys, I was almost never aggressive physically or verbally, and I never connected with my body. I often found myself thinking with the way I acted, and the way I didn't have a very masculine body until I was 17-18, I found myself thinking that it would just make more sense, and I would fit in more if I was a girl. These thoughts were reoccurring all throughout my teenage years.

Welcome, Platinum. I can relate to much of what you've written about yourself in your first post. It's estimated that one out of every 500 males born is transgender. I suppressed my true gender identity with every effort I could muster for much of my life, but never overcame the feeling that I just didn't fit the male mold. I take it you're young. Don't waste your life pretending to be someone you're not.

Clara

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon