Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why's?

Maybe it's just me and I am just really a strange individual, but I would like to think that there are others out there like me.

That being said I will explain.

Does anyone else not have a reason for doing these things to your self. I mean honestly I have no logical reason what so ever for starting down this path. I am not gay. I am not transitioning and yet for some reason I will probably never know I want to have female breasts.

This is not something that has been new and unknown. I have known since I was about 8 years old. I know I am different than most of course that's always been a good thing for me. Anyway just wondering what others thought.

Sorry for posting this over in the picture side I tried to delete it but it wouldn't let me..

(01-07-2014, 05:46 AM)Davidhasbreasts Wrote:  Maybe it's just me and I am just really a strange individual, but I would like to think that there are others out there like me.

Does anyone else not have a reason for doing these things to your self. I mean honestly I have no logical reason what so ever for starting down this path. I am not gay. I am not transitioning and yet for some reason I will probably never know I want to have female breasts.

This is not something that has been new and unknown. I have known since I was about 8 years old. I know I am different than most of course that's always been a good thing for me. Anyway just wondering what others thought.

Sorry for posting this over in the picture side I tried to delete it but it wouldn't let me..

Hmmm... Well being a female I don't think I can provide any cleaver insight. However, I know that my hubby is very taken by my breasts. He loves shopping for bras for me and they show up at my job gifts from AMAZON, he know my bra size as well as me and even what different cuts like balconette versus full coverage do for my cleavage and silhouette. He knows way more than I would expect a man to know about boobs and bras. This is one reason I want to keep them nice for him, NBE Is a way for me to keep my breast full and youthful looking. We have had many conversations about the twins and he always asks me how it feels to have them and if I would guess he would like to take them for a test drive in a fantasy world. I doubt he would do anything drastic like start an NBE program or anything like that but I can see how a man would be curious to experience it and want to have a pair of their own. Why not? Breasts are absolutely beautiful in all shapes and sizes however in our society it's obviously not accepted for a man to have them. I say do what makes you happy! :-)

(01-07-2014, 05:46 AM)Davidhasbreasts Wrote:  Maybe it's just me and I am just really a strange individual, but I would like to think that there are others out there like me.

The easy answer is that you may have a paraphilia (look it up). But my own guess, seeing how early that you experienced this, is that you do have some possibly minor degree of gender variance, ie transgenderism. That does not in any way imply anything in relation to your sexual orientation nor imply that you are other than fully heterosexual, and certainly does not necessarily imply that you are in any way transsexual.

While you can't delete a post, you can if you do it soon enough edit out all its content and either leave it blank oe a note that you made a mistake.

Hope this helps.

Hello Davidhasbreasts.

Perhaps the short answer is you have breast envy?

If you have an admiration of breasts and you live in a society where female breasts are a sexualized/forbidden body part to display openly, I think growing your own breasts is one way to resolve this dilemma. Do you have an interest in lactating?

[quote='Davidhasbreasts' pid='122682' dateline='1404189998']
Maybe it's just me and I am just really a strange individual, but I would like to think that there are others out there like me.

It's ironic you brought this up. I feel the same way I wonder why I am interested in having breasts. I like many have been experimenting with nbe. I question myself all the time and I will stop on occasion for a reality check but I noticed when I do stop I get depressed and unhappy so I start back in. This has been happening for some time so I know that it is not a passing fancy. I tend to live in my own world where I can have breasts with no complications. Then when I am out and about around other people I tend to reconsider causing serious doubts. So it becomes a vicious roller coaster.
To be honest when I see an attractive woman my question to myself is , do you want to hit that or be that? My answer is always without hesitation is, to be that. What I wouldn't give to be able to change places.
I have recently started using pm myself as opposed to fg on and off for the last year.
I am a Big dreamer I am going to see where it takes me , if I become a freak so be it I will be happy but just a little confused.

It's ironic you brought this up. I feel the same way I wonder why I am interested in having breasts. I like many have been experimenting with nbe. I question myself all the time and I will stop on occasion for a reality check but I noticed when I do stop I get depressed and unhappy so I start back in. This has been happening for some time so I know that it is not a passing fancy. I tend to live in my own world where I can have breasts with no complications. Then when I am out and about around other people I tend to reconsider causing serious doubts. So it becomes a vicious roller coaster.
To be honest when I see an attractive woman my question to myself is , do you want to hit that or be that? My answer is always without hesitation is, to be that. What I wouldn't give to be able to change places.
I have recently started using pm myself as opposed to fg on and off for the last year.
I am a Big dreamer I am going to see where it takes me , if I become a freak so be it I will be happy but just a little confused.

U r not the only one

Something else I was thinking at work today: I wish everyone had tits!! I mean, that no matter what sex you are, during puberty we ALL grow tits!! If you don't want them, you can have them removed. But, there are SO VERY many guys that either wish they had tits or that they were girls!! If evolution is correct, who knows? Maybe everyone WILL grow tits in puberty in as few decades!!

I was also wondering if guys actually had tits a very long time ago and we eventually evolved out of them so that only girls got them. Yet, look at Amazon women! They do all the hunting instead of them,, yet they STILL get tits and eventually cut one off to enable their use of a bow & arrow. Yet, although they've been doing this for a VERY long time, they STILL haven't evolved into a species that grows ONLY one tit!!

Like David, I don't have gender ID issues. I have no desire to be a woman, but nature gave me gynecomastia and highly erogenous nipples and breasts. When I was younger, influenced by cultural stereotypes, I was embarrassed by my breasts. But over the years I came to feel I was indeed lucky to have them. As I have grown older they have become larger, and I love it. I feel blessed that I don't have to agonize over whether to grow them. They are Mother Nature's gift.

This certainly sounds like a common thread on this site. Your defiantly in good company here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon