Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hi everybody!

i'm a male wanting to have a fem body without hrt.(to many headaches) i bought some swanson's bo. anyone know what doses are to start out? i'm 53 and in great shape! thanks!

Welcome to the group. I wish I could suggest some doses for BO to start with but I have not used it myself and have been doing PM instead. I'm sure one of the other ladies will be along to give advise.

Hello.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

I suggest you search the forum for BO doses. It's a commonly used product, so I'm sure you can find out lots of members' experience with it. Emma and PattiJ are two members who I can think of that have used BO.

Welcome to the forum Lara.

according to transfemmes testimonials, it is recommended 8 pills a day, but be advised, according to various sources,taking b.o past six months may permanently cause testosetrone to aromatise to estrodial and purportedly 'rewires' the brain to want to be female, so beware, if this is not what you want.

to note;

i have yet to find any concrete/scientific proof that confirms/denies these claims.
transfemme's testimonials:
http://www.transfemme.com/testimonials.html

to note: i am 'skeptical' mosty regarding alot of claims on enhancement sites. this is for speculation only.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon