Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trans, pan, bi, androgyne, sissy, etc. - nothing fits

(24-08-2014, 11:09 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(24-08-2014, 10:57 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(24-08-2014, 07:47 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  ever hear of being 'dual spirited' ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit.

know you are in good hands here. you will find encouragement without bias, as well as a straight forward approach in research and knowledgeable people.

perhaps 'omni-sexual' can be used as an expressive term, then again are labels necessary? you are a person who knows how to love that is all that matters.
======================================
Very interesting, thanks for posting this. POM

my pleasure 'pom pom' *hugs* (heh sorry i am unusally sappy with emotions atm, almost euphoric Tongue) i just wanna hug the world!
===========================
Well, that's a good problem. Maybe I should have what you are having...Smile

(24-08-2014, 11:14 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(24-08-2014, 11:09 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(24-08-2014, 10:57 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(24-08-2014, 07:47 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  ever hear of being 'dual spirited' ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit.

know you are in good hands here. you will find encouragement without bias, as well as a straight forward approach in research and knowledgeable people.

perhaps 'omni-sexual' can be used as an expressive term, then again are labels necessary? you are a person who knows how to love that is all that matters.
======================================
Very interesting, thanks for posting this. POM

my pleasure 'pom pom' *hugs* (heh sorry i am unusally sappy with emotions atm, almost euphoric Tongue) i just wanna hug the world!
===========================
Well, that's a good problem. Maybe I should have what you are having...Smile

psst..(whisper) its raw female hee hee.

Wink...

WOW! Absolutely wow! An old thread but I decided to stalk you to try and find you and I did. Your initial post was mind blowing sounded as though you were writing about me as that's exactly how it was for me in the initial phase of this journey and for many others here I'm sure. You're a wonderful person I feel privaleged  to have met, I mean that....honestly.
A sexless marriage is still a marriage I have that too but am still crazy about her, can't stop myself from having those feelings. But yes we seek release in other areas and experiment in our own femininity as being unfaithful would be inexcusable behavoir. But sadly and I regret it so very much I did become weak and submit and am so ashamed of myself for doing so. No physical contact but am prepared to die protecting her, and I would. Affection to a person doesn't always have to be physical. I left and had my own flat for over a year, but recently returned to my sexless marriage and came back home because I'm still in love. May sound crazy, but that's how it is for me.

I almost blush to see what I was willing to share in my initial threads.  You do me an honor to find it now and reply.

Amazing to think it was over 6 years ago.. much has changed, more has remained the same.  Yet within the tedious sameness of that which is dissatisfactory, I can report a growing confidence and serenity that has been born of integration.

Marooned and isolated as never before, companioned with someone who constantly pushes the boundaries of my psychological scope of understanding, I learn how vacuous my prior understanding was, of what love is.  She is wonderful, of course.  It’s just that, she provides me abundantly with what I need for spiritual evolution, and virtually nothing of what I wanted for worldly happiness.  It is a continual source of wonder to me, how little I previously grasped of the long-term ramifications of my choices.

(10-03-2021, 12:41 AM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  I almost blush to see what I was willing to share in my initial threads.  You do me an honor to find it now and reply.

Amazing to think it was over 6 years ago.. much has changed, more has remained the same.  Yet within the tedious sameness of that which is dissatisfactory, I can report a growing confidence and serenity that has been born of integration.

Marooned and isolated as never before, companioned with someone who constantly pushes the boundaries of my psychological scope of understanding, I learn how vacuous my prior understanding was, of what love is.  She is wonderful, of course.  It’s just that, she provides me abundantly with what I need for spiritual evolution, and virtually nothing of what I wanted for worldly happiness.  It is a continual source of wonder to me, how little I previously grasped of the long-term ramifications of my choices.
okay it's apprent that you are far too articulated for me to offer an educted reply to this am overwhelmed and quite over my own boundaries from offering support. Yes i have met my
inerlectuaul superior, betting i even spelt that wrong, and there are many more here I'm sure but we are  very, very similar but am still confused in my own relationship,  very much so.So sorry I stalked to find you it just seemed imporant to know more about  the person who knows me...not a lot do know the real me.
But back to topic, I absolutely and totally get what it was you were writing about so many years ago, it's still concerns and effects me too. I love but cannot be loved or at least have the feeling of being loved though I have a suspicion it's there but cannot see it,
and constantly feel as though I'm aways doing something wrong.

No worries.

It's good to compare notes with fellow travelers.

This thread made me recall that I've read a few other accounts of husbands who've activated their cross dressing inclinations after sexual activity in his marriage diminished. At first thought I'd guess Emily Ratajkowski's husband won't be likely to take up the frock any time soon, but I suppose there's always more to it than that. I've met a number of very sexually inclined women on forums who are in relationships with crossdressers. My guess is that being in an active sexual relationship can simply allow a male oriented toward SFD* to delay or ignore his desires, but they are probably always there. Perhaps one day we'll live in a society in which males don't feel the need to suppress such desires to begin with.

*SFD is my own abbreviation for Sexual Feminine Dressing, a common condition frequently referred to as "crossdressing" (too general a term, really), but I think can exist in both genders. I believe we should be as positively recognized as a sexual minority as the gay, lesbian and bisexual folks. It's all just a matter of what flips your switch.

I’ve often thought it’s too bad the topic doesn’t generate more dialogue on this site.  For whatever reason, it doesn’t.

(22-03-2021, 03:19 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  This thread made me recall that I've read a few other accounts of husbands who've activated their cross dressing inclinations after sexual activity in his marriage diminished. At first thought I'd guess Emily Ratajkowski's husband won't be likely to take up the frock any time soon, but I suppose there's always more to it than that. I've met a number of very sexually inclined women on forums who are in relationships with crossdressers. My guess is that being in an active sexual relationship can simply allow a male oriented toward SFD* to delay or ignore his desires, but they are probably always there. Perhaps one day we'll live in a society in which males don't feel the need to suppress such desires to begin with.

*SFD is my own abbreviation for Sexual Feminine Dressing, a common condition frequently referred to as "crossdressing" (too general a term, really), but I think can exist in both genders. I believe we should be as positively recognized as a sexual minority as the gay, lesbian and bisexual folks. It's all just a matter of what flips your switch.
Yeah, I think this is right on, at least in my own experience. Always there, but more manageable with the regular release of sex.

But I also wonder if it isn’t simply correlation - at least in my own case, lack of sex coincided with a growing comfort and acceptance of who I am, including the desire for a more feminine form.  Who knows if regular sex changes that; in my own head, there is a lot of ‘well, if she doesn’t find me sexually attractive, then I’ll do what I want with my body, since I have to live in it.’  That kind of thinking, taken to the logical extreme, leads down the same path even with sex; if she and I find different things attractive in my own body, who’s needs wins?

Fundamentally, I think the difference between society’s image of desirable men and our own view of what we want in our bodies is hard for most guys. Certainly when I was younger, I was a lot more concerned with society’s image rather than what I wanted. Now with kids, age, etc, I just don’t care as much. That said, without the lack of sex, I probably wouldn’t have had as strong of urges to go down this road and explore....

Good food for thought, thanks to you both!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon