Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Confused, but willing to experiment

I'm in my mid 40s, straight & not sure where I fit into the TG spectrum, if anywhere at all. Cding is unfulfilling as it's external & I'd make a non passable M2F (not sure what the current acceptable term is) due to my height, hand & feet size. I've known that I don't want to be a member of the male race for around 10 years.

I want to try an herbal HRT along with pumping. I know pumping works as shown by Karren. I'm not worried about a loss of libito, killing my testicles or shrinking my penis a bit. Other than reducing the libito, I doubt anything will happen to my "junk". I'm skeptical that herbal HRT will work efectively in males due to the "posion" factories we have. My first goal is to try to supress as much testostrone as possible & see what that's like. Then I want to try something like PM, alo g with surgery.

My goal is whatever happens. I'd be happy with As. What I really want is a pelvic expanding herb. Add to that, would be an; adams apple, brow ridge, hands, feet, jaw & ribcage skrinking herb. Last would be a body hair removal herb.

Victsub, welcome!

I'm sure you'll be warmly welcomed by others in the morning as well, but I wanted to get the ball rolling tonight.

Feel free to ask questions, but there is a wealth of information here that you will probably be able to find on your own. You may want to check out the FAQ section, for example. And there are threads about anti-androgens (AAs) that might answer your questions about testosterone (T).

Welcome, Victsub. Herbs can do wonders, but are limited in many ways. You'll be glad to hear that breast growth is very possible, even probably by just taking Pueraria Mirifica (PM). It also acts to lower your total T level.

I wish there was something that would undo the effects of years of T on male skeletal structure, but alas, there is nothing, short of a few surgical reconstructive methods (adam's apple, brow, nose, jaw).

Good luck.

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon