Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HAVE YOU NAMED THE GIRLS?

(23-06-2014, 08:14 PM)Lotus Wrote:  They've always been dumb and dumber, since they have no brains, lol Rolleyes

Too funny! Love that movie too!!! :-) thanks for making me actually laugh out loud!

(23-06-2014, 09:56 PM)bustybride Wrote:  
(23-06-2014, 08:14 PM)Lotus Wrote:  They've always been dumb and dumber, since they have no brains, lol Rolleyes

Too funny! Love that movie too!!! :-) thanks for making me actually laugh out loud!

Well ya know busty I look at it this way, I've talked and even pleaded with them, surrounded them with love and music, sprinkled stuff on them, even tossed them like a salad. Rolleyes

With all that hard work they should be jumbo's by now, like yours I might add, lol. So, in the end my only conclusion is that they're just dumb and dumber. (Which btw the first movie was the best, though originals tend to be that way).

Wink

'ignore' and 'noogle'

To my knowledge, I have only had one Lover who named her girls and, in fact, she allowed me to make suggestions: Roxanne and Lola.
And, yes, those were my suggestions. I was, and remain, very flattered.

(23-06-2014, 06:49 PM)Karren Wrote:  I feel I need to have a naming contest! lol
How about, Fred & Barney? ;-)

Boobs never have brains! That's why they're called, boobs.

My best friend's ex-hubby named her tits, Boob A and Boob B. I'd think that was really cute if I didn't hate his guts so much for all the sheer torture he put her through the past 10 to 15 years of her life. Poor thing. :-(

I call mine Explosion and Carwreck, in the hopes that one day they will be big enough TO GET ME LOTS OF ATTENTION!

Big Grin

(24-06-2014, 04:05 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I call mine Explosion and Carwreck, in the hopes that one day they will be big enough TO GET ME LOTS OF ATTENTION!

Big Grin

LOVE IT! :-)

Anyone else named their girls?? Please share...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon