Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHO HAS YOUR FAVORITE AVATAR?

(27-06-2014, 07:03 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Tee hee...looking at all these lovely avatars, can I get in on that big hug?...lolTongue

LONG TIGHT HUGGS TO ALL!!! :-) sorry gals!

Time to change my avatar pic! Gonna use this one... What do you gals think?

[Image: VLsjoVml.jpg]

(22-07-2014, 11:08 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Time to change my avatar pic! Gonna use this one... What do you gals think?

Geez! How do you hug that?? I'll bet even MY long arms wouldn't meet around her back!!

(22-07-2014, 11:12 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(22-07-2014, 11:08 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Time to change my avatar pic! Gonna use this one... What do you gals think?

Geez! How do you hug that?? I'll bet even MY long arms wouldn't meet around her back!!

Im not that big and I am soft and cozy to give hugs too I have been told :-) I think the camera phone may distort the pic a little... I like giving hugs! I am also not very large frame so that helps...

I like hugs, too, giving and receiving. I'm told I give REALLY good hugs!!
Last time I saw my best friend, we hugged before going our separate ways and she's so small of frame that my arms went so far around her I accidentally grabbed her left tit with my left hand!!

(22-07-2014, 11:24 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I like hugs, too, giving and receiving. I'm told I give REALLY good hugs!!
Last time I saw my best friend, we hugged before going our separate ways and she's so small of frame that my arms went so far around her I accidentally grabbed her left tit with my left hand!!

Funny!

SarahSchilling has my favorite avatar. Great picture!

(23-07-2014, 05:35 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(22-07-2014, 11:24 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I like hugs, too, giving and receiving. I'm told I give REALLY good hugs!!

Funny!
I hope she thought it was! I'd HATE to lose her again after finally getting her back after 9 years!! I already apologized to her via e-mail for it, but she never responded to the apology. As she's written back some nice e-mails since then, I'm guessing she's okay with it and doesn't even think it's anything to worry or talk about.
Everybody makes mistakes! Remember Hitler?

dunno its a toss up between bonita dd's and busty bride's 'smother pillows' lol both lend the mind to valumptuous dreams of ones own breasts,laden with warmth and jigglyness....

(02-08-2014, 03:21 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  dunno its a toss up between bonita dd's and busty bride's 'smother pillows' lol both lend the mind to valumptuous dreams of ones own breasts,laden with warmth and jigglyness....

WOW thank you so much! I like having pillows... :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon