Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHO HAS YOUR FAVORITE AVATAR?

At the risk of piling on (because I've been tied up in meetings all day and just getting a chance to post), I think one of the wonderful things about this forum is generally how incredibly warm and supportive it is. I'd like to think this was a big misunderstanding, brought on, as mentioned above, by the inability to see the person, hear inflection, etc. Because we can only see the words, things like this can happen. BB's feelings were hurt because it touched on an area that's sensitive to her, one that's she's working on getting more comfortable about by *being here*. She's contributed a lot in the short time she's been here, and I would hate to see her go.

It looks like she's willing to stick around. Smile Can I propose a giant group hug between everyone here? Smile

You guys are way too serious!!
Huh

do you think i will be jealous over material things that are temporary and fade away once we turn old .. and probably will turn into dust once we die ..

Although everyone is beautiful, the primary beauty is from the soul, because only the soul is internal , not the body ,neither the boobs. They will fade away, there is no reason to be jealous.

i was not serious when i was saying that I'm Jealous . It was a sarcastic comment.

(26-06-2014, 10:29 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  WOW no offense but this has been blown way out of proportion. We all support and encourage each other here so anything being said shouldn't be taken as an attack or anything. This is a very loving forum and most of the active members on here (at the moment) are extremely respective and considerate towards one another. Bustybride i assure you that Frenchboobs didnt mean to hurt your feelings and that she was joking. I have gotten to know her recently and shes as sweet and lovely as you are bustybride. I cant speak for her but i dont want you to be upset, I'm sorry your feelings have been hurt but we always joke around about being jealous of each others boobs and always use the term ''boobie-greed''. So her comment was made out of love and admiration and not an attack. You have added your liveliness and great spirit to our little community. No reason for you to leave over a misunderstanding.

a big thank you for saying this while I was absent on the forum.

I said earlier, it looked like frenchboobs was telling a joke. I was pointing out that someone using the word "broad" was offensive.

Keep growing as much as you want.

(27-06-2014, 12:55 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  You guys are way too serious!!
Huh

do you think i will be jealous over material things that are temporary and fade away once we turn old .. and probably will turn into dust once we die ..

Although everyone is beautiful, the primary beauty is from the soul, because only the soul is internal , not the body ,neither the boobs. They will fade away, there is no reason to be jealous.

i was not serious when i was saying that I'm Jealous . It was a sarcastic comment.

Well I did apologize, I am sorry. I can apologize to you know that you have posted back, I never mentioned anything about you being jealous, all I said was I don't think I am greedy and that's a strong word to call someone. I admit I am sensitive and self conciouse. I hope you can still be my friend french after me over reacting. I over react with my hubby too, poor guy :-/ I have a lot to learn...

(26-06-2014, 10:47 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  I'm glad you started to get comfortable in your own skin, i think this is whats so great about NBE, it makes you embrace and love yourself even though you're trying to improve a part of you, you end up learning and growing so much. This has been so much more than just growing my boobs, Ive always thought of myself as a very confident person but heck multiply this by a thousand now. I also appreciate everyones beauty way more than i ever did, truly believe everyone is perfect and beautiful in their own way. Maybe the PM is making you more sensitive? I know it gave me horrible mood swings and i was an emotional roller coaster. I started randomly crying last time because i couldnt open a pepsi can then I somehow got it in my head that its all my ex boyfriends fault, hes the one to blame for all my troubles! haha then I messaged him to fight with him over another random thing.... No wonder men think we are crazy, estrogen does that!! anyway hope youre having a good day Smile

I definitely think PM is making me more sensitive, I had one day I was crying uncontrollable, one day I was overwhelmed with gratitude that I was emotional and now I'm super sensitive? Ugh, feel like a fool now, sorry galls! Please excuse my whole I go hide!

YOU ARE STILL MY FAVOURITE AVATAR BUSTRYBRIDE!!

Aw, honey PM does that to me too. I was reading an article earlier today and just felt like tearing up. I am sure it was meant as a joke.

COMMERE EVERYBODY BIG INTERNET HUGGG!!!

(27-06-2014, 08:42 AM)yellow_ Wrote:  YOU ARE STILL MY FAVOURITE AVATAR BUSTRYBRIDE!!

Aw, honey PM does that to me too. I was reading an article earlier today and just felt like tearing up. I am sure it was meant as a joke.

COMMERE EVERYBODY BIG INTERNET HUGGG!!!

I'm in!

(26-06-2014, 11:02 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  
(26-06-2014, 10:51 PM)wizzness Wrote:  
(26-06-2014, 10:29 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  WOW no offense but this has been blown way out of proportion. We all support and encourage each other here so anything being said shouldn't be taken as an attack or anything. This is a very loving forum and most of the active members on here (at the moment) are extremely respective and considerate towards one another. Bustybride i assure you that Frenchboobs didnt mean to hurt your feelings and that she was joking. I have gotten to know her recently and shes as sweet and lovely as you are bustybride. I cant speak for her but i dont want you to be upset, I'm sorry your feelings have been hurt but we always joke around about being jealous of each others boobs and always use the term ''boobie-greed''. So her comment was made out of love and admiration and not an attack. You have added your liveliness and great spirit to our little community. No reason for you to leave over a misunderstanding.

^ What she said. Sorry if my comment came off as flippant. I do think 99% of the time on this forum anything said is with the best intentions, and being called 'greedy' is usually just a compliment on what you already have Wink
WIZZNESS! get off the internet, go watch the kids or go out enjoy spain OR GO HAVE SOME DELICIOUS PAELLAS! oh and i wouldnt mind if you FedEx me a hot spanish guy, im pmsing and as hormonal as it gets haha

Hehe I'll keep an eye out for one! Don't worry, I'm only on here when i can get a spare moment, midday to midnight I am busy busy busy!

Tee hee...looking at all these lovely avatars, can I get in on that big hug?...lolTongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon