Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHO HAS YOUR FAVORITE AVATAR?

(26-06-2014, 09:02 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  
(26-06-2014, 07:44 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Its kind of ridiculous to think we are entitled to have what some other broad was naturally given.
I meant this.

I know this is a forum and everyone is fair game. As much as I would like to say I'm tough and have a thick skin I really don't, I am just starting to feel more comfortable in my own skin and maybe I should leave the group. Maybe I'm not cut out for it and if I am making other upset or stepping in toes I would hate to feel responsible for others being upset...

That is a real problem with short posts (and texts!) Without the context of voice or facial expression, it is very easy to be misunderstood or offended.

WOW no offense but this has been blown way out of proportion. We all support and encourage each other here so anything being said shouldn't be taken as an attack or anything. This is a very loving forum and most of the active members on here (at the moment) are extremely respective and considerate towards one another. Bustybride i assure you that Frenchboobs didnt mean to hurt your feelings and that she was joking. I have gotten to know her recently and shes as sweet and lovely as you are bustybride. I cant speak for her but i dont want you to be upset, I'm sorry your feelings have been hurt but we always joke around about being jealous of each others boobs and always use the term ''boobie-greed''. So her comment was made out of love and admiration and not an attack. You have added your liveliness and great spirit to our little community. No reason for you to leave over a misunderstanding.

(26-06-2014, 10:29 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  WOW no offense but this has been blown way out of proportion. We all support and encourage each other here so anything being said shouldn't be taken as an attack or anything. This is a very loving forum and most of the active members on here (at the moment) are extremely respective and considerate towards one another. Bustybride i assure you that Frenchboobs didnt mean to hurt your feelings and that she was joking. I have gotten to know her recently and shes as sweet and lovely as you are bustybride. I cant speak for her but i dont want you to be upset, I'm sorry your feelings have been hurt but we always joke around about being jealous of each others boobs and always use the term ''boobie-greed''. So her comment was made out of love and admiration and not an attack. You have added your liveliness and great spirit to our little community. No reason for you to leave over a misunderstanding.

Sorry, you are right. I am very sensitive, I feel stupid now! I'm not good at this. As I said I'm just beginning to get comfortable with my own skin. I was thinking (overthinking probably) maybe I'm posting to many pics of myself maybe I'm coming off self centered, I think I was right... Sorry for over reacting gals :-/

I'm glad you started to get comfortable in your own skin, i think this is whats so great about NBE, it makes you embrace and love yourself even though you're trying to improve a part of you, you end up learning and growing so much. This has been so much more than just growing my boobs, Ive always thought of myself as a very confident person but heck multiply this by a thousand now. I also appreciate everyones beauty way more than i ever did, truly believe everyone is perfect and beautiful in their own way. Maybe the PM is making you more sensitive? I know it gave me horrible mood swings and i was an emotional roller coaster. I started randomly crying last time because i couldnt open a pepsi can then I somehow got it in my head that its all my ex boyfriends fault, hes the one to blame for all my troubles! haha then I messaged him to fight with him over another random thing.... No wonder men think we are crazy, estrogen does that!! anyway hope youre having a good day Smile

(26-06-2014, 10:29 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  WOW no offense but this has been blown way out of proportion. We all support and encourage each other here so anything being said shouldn't be taken as an attack or anything. This is a very loving forum and most of the active members on here (at the moment) are extremely respective and considerate towards one another. Bustybride i assure you that Frenchboobs didnt mean to hurt your feelings and that she was joking. I have gotten to know her recently and shes as sweet and lovely as you are bustybride. I cant speak for her but i dont want you to be upset, I'm sorry your feelings have been hurt but we always joke around about being jealous of each others boobs and always use the term ''boobie-greed''. So her comment was made out of love and admiration and not an attack. You have added your liveliness and great spirit to our little community. No reason for you to leave over a misunderstanding.

^ What she said. Sorry if my comment came off as flippant. I do think 99% of the time on this forum anything said is with the best intentions, and being called 'greedy' is usually just a compliment on what you already have Wink

(26-06-2014, 10:51 PM)wizzness Wrote:  

^ What she said. Sorry if my comment came off as flippant. I do think 99% of the time on this forum anything said is with the best intentions, and being called 'greedy' is usually just a compliment on what you already have Wink
WIZZNESS! get off the internet, go watch the kids or go out enjoy spain OR GO HAVE SOME DELICIOUS PAELLAS! oh and i wouldnt mind if you FedEx me a hot spanish guy, im pmsing and as hormonal as it gets haha

(26-06-2014, 07:44 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Its kind of ridiculous to think we are entitled to have what some other broad was naturally given.
I meant this.
And by what do you mean? What did I say that was offensive? I did not mean to be abrasive, just being honest.

(26-06-2014, 11:08 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
I meant this.
And by what do you mean? What did I say that was offensive? I did not mean to be abrasive, just being honest.

It's probably because you used the term "broad."

Haha. It's a term from the 50's n beyond. Every woman is a broad, dame, and chick (whose name we don't know-that's why they called them slang terms, ie the gal on the street waiting for the bus, nightclub, gas station, grocery store). I'm one of those gals who gets dressed up to the 9's from that era.

I know alot about it and studied fashion, its not something you call to one's face unless you don't care to get their name, now that's used in an offensive manner, like when you say "look lady" "listen woman!" Stare at another woman's bosom, that can be offensive. But chances are, you didn't mean to offend.

I didn't use it to be offensive. I think old lady is more offensive.

(26-06-2014, 11:13 PM)prettylily Wrote:  
(26-06-2014, 11:08 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
I meant this.

It's probably because you used the term "broad."

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon