Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHO HAS YOUR FAVORITE AVATAR?

(23-06-2014, 08:18 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Well as you know BonitaDD has my favorite AVATAR and after asking her I decided to recreate. Looking at it now I didn't do a good job, I should have kept a bra on and just flipped it down exposing the girls and keeping the bra under my boobs and also my hands and arms aren't positioned correctly. Inspired by her Avatar here is my attempt. Let me know what you galls think...

[Image: qcmp03o.jpg]

OMG, simply amazing!! I love how your necklace is a delicate accent, too.

[/quote]

OMG, simply amazing!! I love how your necklace is a delicate accent, too.
[/quote]

Aww thanks girl, but I still have a lot more work to do and another inch to gain and I will be happy! :-) thank you everyone for the positive comments! I was very nervous to post this image!

(23-06-2014, 08:18 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Well as you know BonitaDD has my favorite AVATAR and after asking her I decided to recreate. Looking at it now I didn't do a good job, I should have kept a bra on and just flipped it down exposing the girls and keeping the bra under my boobs and also my hands and arms aren't positioned correctly. Inspired by her Avatar here is my attempt. Let me know what you galls think...

Those boobs are just so beautiful. I think one of your boobs would be more than enough volume for both my tits

Haha I agree with debbi but for me it's more like both my boobs are still not equal to one of yours! You're Beautifully busty

(23-06-2014, 06:48 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Haha I agree with debbi but for me it's more like both my boobs are still not equal to one of yours! You're Beautifully busty

Aww you girls are way to sweet! I am stars struck to get compliments from girls as beautiful as yourselves! I don't know what to say! I huge fans of the both of you since before I started posting and I was just an onlooker! Means a lot to me, you falls made my day!

(23-06-2014, 07:25 PM)bustybride Wrote:  
(23-06-2014, 06:48 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Haha I agree with debbi but for me it's more like both my boobs are still not equal to one of yours! You're Beautifully busty

Aww you girls are way to sweet! I am stars struck to get compliments from girls as beautiful as yourselves! I don't know what to say! I huge fans of the both of you since before I started posting and I was just an onlooker! Means a lot to me, you falls made my day!
I like it without the bra. Good job! Now outgrow that hand-bra.

(17-06-2014, 08:10 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 08:04 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Yeah I love my avatar too hehe, she's a famous singer in the Middle East. There's a few similarities between us and that's why I chose her.

EllaCraigs previous avatar in the red & black bra was on point!

Aw thank you aqua Smile I dunno why but I always think "fergie" when I see your avatar? is it just me? either way both are stunningly sexy!

@anyone who knows
Wehbe right? She may be talented, I know so many lover her, but damn she's so fake!What happened to her being more natural. Why put her on a pedestal when anyone can achieve that, just need some money and boom, get that same injected look, w/ some good contacts. That's like telling her fans, being more natural is not desired or good enough. I noticed alot of Bollywood is that way.
@Ella
lip work, maybe that's why she may reminds you of Fergie.

(23-06-2014, 08:55 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 08:04 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Yeah I love my avatar too hehe, she's a famous singer in the Middle East. There's a few similarities between us and that's why I chose her.

Aw thank you aqua Smile I dunno why but I always think "fergie" when I see your avatar? is it just me? either way both are stunningly sexy!

@anyone who knows
Wehbe right? She may be talented, I know so many lover her, but damn she's so fake!What happen to her being more natural. Why put her on a pedestal when anyone can achieve that, just need some money and boom, get that same injected look, w/ some good contacts.
@Ella

You mean Haifa wehbe? And she's naturally beautiful, if you see her pictures as a teen, she didn't change much since then. She's in her late 40s and she looks absolutely stunning, so many 30 year olds out there with a lot of work done don't even look half as good as she does. & her boobs are totally natural... She's far from talented though haha her voice and acting sucks, people only love her because of her looks.

(23-06-2014, 09:00 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  

@anyone who knows
Wehbe right? She may be talented, I know so many lover her, but damn she's so fake!What happen to her being more natural. Why put her on a pedestal when anyone can achieve that, just need some money and boom, get that same injected look, w/ some good contacts.
@Ella

You mean Haifa wehbe? And she's naturally beautiful, if you see her pictures as a teen, she didn't change much since then. She's in her late 40s and she looks absolutely stunning, so many 30 year olds out there with a lot of work done don't even look half as good as she does. & her boobs are totally natural... She's far from talented though haha her voice and acting sucks, people only love her because of her looks.

In her 40's!!!!! Dammnnnnnnn shes hot!

That's just it, her look is not naturally hers. She had her own beauty. Now she has a different look with "light eyes" black hair/lighter skin palette (which seems to be highly sought after in the east)with a pinched nose tip to go with it. Its obvious she had a nose job (I love good nose jobs btw). Her lips are now injected with filler. She was an over the lip line draw-er long ago. Its very obvious. While I agree, Hollywood has worse work, she's on her way to looking like that with the cheeks now.

Any woman can have grow a pair of natural tits. I guess if she's not that talented, I can see why she focused on her looks.

As for HW, I'da thought these were two totally different women (before and after). Makeup does enough to make us look different than what we really look like, then add a surgeon, you're totally different.

(23-06-2014, 09:00 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  

@anyone who knows
@Ella

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon