Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHO HAS YOUR FAVORITE AVATAR?

ecapman's avatar!! Beautiful lady and sweet too! I would love to have her hair!

(18-06-2014, 04:13 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  at first, i thought that AquaArab's avatar was herself lol

So who is this middle eastern singer ? nancy ajram? haifa? (trying to guess!)

So did I, but AA is beautiful. As for me my avatars may not be the best but I am myself in them...

AA, your avatar is Haifa Wehbe, right?

Thanks for always thinking up interesting threads, bustybride! Smile

(17-06-2014, 07:51 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Aqua yes! Im a fan of Karrens avatars, always holding the same pose so you know its her but lots of different looks and always with the beautiful smile!

Your too sweet Ella! I love Ella's red pushup bra avatar and Peggy's pink bra avatars!

(18-06-2014, 12:56 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  AA, your avatar is Haifa Wehbe, right?

BB I'm impressed! How'd you know?
Yes it's beautiful Haifa, hope I'd look as good as she does when I hit my mid 40s

(18-06-2014, 01:00 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  
(18-06-2014, 12:56 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  AA, your avatar is Haifa Wehbe, right?

BB I'm impressed! How'd you know?
Yes it's beautiful Haifa, hope I'd look as good as she does when I hit my mid 40s

You know, I'm not even sure how I stumbled upon her! I've known of her for years and have always been inspired by how stunningly gorgeous she is.

Skip mid 40s; I want to look as good as her NOW, ha ha ha.

(17-06-2014, 07:51 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Aqua yes! Im a fan of Karrens avatars, always holding the same pose so you know its her but lots of different looks and always with the beautiful smile!

Dito. I love Karren's different avatars, she is so cute and lovely. Smile
I also like Ella's avatars and Sammies. Smile

PS: Aww, thank you Karren. :*

(18-06-2014, 05:33 AM)yellow_ Wrote:  ecapman's avatar!! Beautiful lady and sweet too! I would love to have her hair!

Aw you and Sarah are too sweet! (of course I change it right before responding to this lol). I wish I still had that hair but now it's short and brunette. I'm indecisive.

(18-06-2014, 05:33 AM)yellow_ Wrote:  ecapman's avatar!! Beautiful lady and sweet too! I would love to have her hair!

I second that! The previous one and her recent one are killer

Well as you know BonitaDD has my favorite AVATAR and after asking her I decided to recreate. Looking at it now I didn't do a good job, I should have kept a bra on and just flipped it down exposing the girls and keeping the bra under my boobs and also my hands and arms aren't positioned correctly. Inspired by her Avatar here is my attempt. Let me know what you galls think...

[Image: qcmp03o.jpg]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon