Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHO HAS YOUR FAVORITE AVATAR?

(02-08-2014, 08:16 PM)bustybride Wrote:  
(02-08-2014, 03:21 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  dunno its a toss up between bonita dd's and busty bride's 'smother pillows' lol both lend the mind to valumptuous dreams of ones own breasts,laden with warmth and jigglyness....

WOW thank you so much! I like having pillows... :-)
Sometimes, when I see nice full pillows....yaaaaawwwwnnn....I get SOOO sleepy and.....yaaaawwwwnnnn....can't WAIT to....yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn.... bury my head into them and go to sleep.

(03-08-2014, 03:18 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(02-08-2014, 03:21 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  dunno its a toss up between bonita dd's and busty bride's 'smother pillows' lol both lend the mind to valumptuous dreams of ones own breasts,laden with warmth and jigglyness....

Sometimes, when I see nice full pillows....yaaaaawwwwnnn....I get SOOO sleepy and.....yaaaawwwwnnnn....can't WAIT to....yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn.... bury my head into them and go to sleep.

Silly!

(03-08-2014, 07:17 PM)bustybride Wrote:  
(03-08-2014, 03:18 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Silly!

That's me! ;-)

Everyone's avatar is delicious Wink Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon