Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Its always been my wish

Lurked here for a couple years.
I have always , always wanted breasts to go with my femme self.
It would not take much to make me happy, large A or B perhaps.
I want them perky and responsive.

I chose Fenugreek (3000 a day) and SP (1000 a day) which is pretty much to bottles guide.

I am just over 60, apparently my Testosterone started leaving me a couple years ago. My balls are half their size or smaller from my prime and my erections are few and i have lost 2" of length when hard and flaccid probably down to one fourth what I used to carry.
i tuck very easily and am comfortable going through my workday with that happy feeling.
I also wonder if this is a result of a vasectomy when I was 35.

So hopefully the Fenugreek will have a good effect on me. I want a nice little breasts for when i dress.
Also, i hope a femme feeling will come with this.

Been taking for 3 weeks now with only thing seems my nipples stick out all the time where they used to always be flat.

Looking forward to this journey.

Hello and welcome to the family!

Have you thought about trying PM? Fenugreek is pretty mild... but I'm a GG, so some of the other lovely ladies on this forum are probably more suited to giving advice than I am Tongue Also you should look into breast pumping if you haven't already!

Hi E and thnk you for your reply.
I considered both.
I saw several posts here where PM worked for some and not others.....same for Fenugreek.

Since the Fenugreek was more readily available locally I went with that first. After a couple months I'll move on to PM which as I understand IS stronger.

We'll see.

(17-06-2014, 02:08 PM)echapman Wrote:  Hello and welcome to the family!

Have you thought about trying PM? Fenugreek is pretty mild... but I'm a GG, so some of the other lovely ladies on this forum are probably more suited to giving advice than I am Tongue Also you should look into breast pumping if you haven't already!

Welcome!

There's a huge amount of information on this forum, especially in the FAQ section.

To give you one data point, the current "standard" recommendation is PM, starting at 500 mg/day, and ramping up about an additional 500 mg each week until you reach 1500 or 2000 mg/day. At about that point, you should start to see some changes if you're patient. And, YMMV, but this place is great for answering questions.

Hi, Elaine. Welcome. I'm in my 60s, too. PM has worked well for me. I'd give it a try.

Clara Smile

Hi Michelle and Clara!
Oh yes, I've been watching gurls here a long time.
So much info it spins my head. Tongue

I was using the fenu to warm up and lead up to a switch to PM.

And Clara its nice to hear rom someone in my age group.
I won't bore anyone with my life story but, I dressed and felt femme in my teens, went on to be the "man" as society expects, now I want to be who Ive been all along.

Hi Elaine, and welcome. Smile
I second the recommendation to use PM. It is the strongest and most effective herbal ingredient in any program by far.
Hugs
Sammie

Hi Elaine,

I started on Fenugreek back in the beginning, and it didn't work for me, once I switched to PM I started getting results. So many of us here have had good results with it, in fear of sounding like a broken record I'd recommend it.

Arielle

Well, PM it is then, tossing the Fenu....it was giving me little bumps on my face anyway. Waiting on the pM.

Ordered from Ainterol so looks like its going to take awhile.
Went with a 3 month supply so I can reorder after two months if it works as I hope it will.
Thank you all for the warm recption and advise.
E

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon