Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHO HAS YOUR DREAM BOOBS?

FANTASY BOOBS:
So in starting my NBE program I think it is a motivation to have someone in mind that has boobs that you aspire to have. My roll model is a Maria Zarring. She has an absolutely amazing figure! Who has your fantasy boobs? Let's share our motivation! :-)

Maria Zarring, natural 34K, she is a "Boob Godess!" And my NBE inspiration!:-)
[Image: maria_zarring_maria_zarring_11_GDxitbV.sized.jpg]

No one out there? Aspire to be like Kardashien or a movie start? Something? Just thought it made a great topic! :-) have a great weekend gals!

You.

(14-06-2014, 02:37 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  You.

Aww girl, your too sweet, but no really. Who? Let's hear everyone's thoughts!

(14-06-2014, 06:56 AM)bustybride Wrote:  

I have to agree with Blessed, yours Smile

(14-06-2014, 07:15 AM)Taisanna Wrote:  

Sorry girls the pic I put on the thread isn't of me :-/ it's of the owner of my fantasy boobs Maria Zarring, sorry for the confusion! I will edit the post with her name next to the pic. I wish mine were as nice and big as hers but thanks LOL!!! :-D

[Image: kf2E1bP.jpg]
Exilevilify_ found her pics frm online. Dream boobs, my idea of perfect natural boobs. I will be over the moon if I can grow as close as her size!

(14-06-2014, 08:27 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(14-06-2014, 07:15 AM)Taisanna Wrote:  

Sorry girls the pic I put on the thread isn't of me :-/ it's of the owner of my fantasy boobs Maria Zaring, sorry for the confusion! I will edit the post with her name next to the pic. I wish mine were as nice and big as hers but thanks LOL!!! :-D
I actually meant yours Busty, not the pic in you original post Smile

Oh sneeze she definitely has amazing boobs, my dream boobs are something like that! And her waist!! That's the waist and flat stomach I want Sad

[attachment=6983]Rachel aldana would have my dream breast, but if I get as big as you bustybride I'll be very happy!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon