Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHO HAS YOUR DREAM BOOBS?

(20-06-2014, 08:33 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  It's really hard for me to find a goal because most people on Google are thinner than I want to be but I want a more obvious hourglass.

Girl you have an amazing hour glass! ;-)

For me its always been quality over quantity. I don't want big, floppy, attention getting, traffic stopping, break the necks of men everywhere kind of boobs. I just want tight firm sexy b cups. Ive no interest in sum guy likeing my tits. My tits r for me. Right now ive got flabby little "man" boobs, barely even an a cup. If I had to pick a celebrity tht has my ideal boobs id have to say anne Hathaway. I just want somthing tht looks good in tight clothes with maybe a littel bounce thts worthy of the pinching and squeezing I like so much. I don't want d's but uf the hormone gods grant it to me then I wont complain. Even a c is pushing it to me but ill take wat I can get cus its gotta be better than wat doritos and sandwhiches have given me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Loveing this thread by the way. I love how nice everyone is. For once I don't feel alone.

(21-06-2014, 03:53 PM)kayleyinside Wrote:  Loveing this thread by the way. I love how nice everyone is. For once I don't feel alone.

I totally agree with you, it's quality over quantity. But these girls definitely are not a b cup. Anna Hathaway is more of a C cup and the woman in the first picture looks like a D or DD to me.

(21-06-2014, 07:01 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  
(21-06-2014, 03:53 PM)kayleyinside Wrote:  Loveing this thread by the way. I love how nice everyone is. For once I don't feel alone.

I totally agree with you, it's quality over quantity. But these girls definitely are not a b cup. Anna Hathaway is more of a C cup and the woman in the first picture looks like a D or DD to me.

Lol ur right. Sorry im doing this mobile and my phone is so small. But yeah a solid firm b cup would rock my socks.
Although now tht I think about it on my 5'9 230 pound frame a c would probably look best. I definitely need to lose some weight and tighten my glutes.

Kayley
Yes definitely not b cups haha and I would guess Anne Hathaway at a d+ too if measured correctly you should look at our pic pages haha because mine look about annes size but is there a chance in I'd even fit below a 32 g? no! I was a little sad as my bras I bought in January a 30g doesn't fit anymore.
I think bra size and look depends alot on the rest of the body for how it looks.

(22-06-2014, 12:23 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

Kayley
Yes definitely not b cups haha and I would guess Anne Hathaway at a d too if measured correctly you should look at our pic pages haha because mine look about annes size but is there a chance in I'd even fit below a 32 g? no! I was a little sad as my bras I bought in January a 30g doesn't fit anymore.
I think bra size and look depends alot on the rest of the body for how it looks.

Bonitta you are most definitely not Anna hathaways size, she's much smaller than you! Especially since I know I'm bigger than her lol her busy size is 34 not sure about the underbust but she looks like a 29... Definitely muchhhh smaller than you.

AA I mean look of the breast compared to body mine don't look much bigger
http://i.imgur.com/2GLXs.jpg
http://celebrilarity.com/wp-content/uplo...thaway.jpg
She has beautiful breasts though.

(22-06-2014, 12:35 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  AA I mean look of the breast compared to body mine don't look much bigger
http://i.imgur.com/2GLXs.jpg
http://celebrilarity.com/wp-content/uplo...thaway.jpg
She has beautiful breasts though.

She looks like a D cup, but her size on the net is a C.

Anne's breast definitely fluctuate with weight gain and loss but when she's average weight her breast most likely measure more than 34. Most of these data bases on celebrity measurements are usually a bit off

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon