Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello from Holland

Well here is a list of (no so) random thoughts, that would give you some of who you's dealing with. (It's actuary much easier to write them down for a group that's no so hardcore about full transition on not. I'm at the male side of the spectrum.)

When I was in high school I sometimes wondered what it would feel like to be one of girls instead of the boys. Back then to only option to explore my feminine side was to 'steel' some my sisters clothes and try them on. In retrospect was the act of getting and returning the clothes more exiting than actually wearing them.
13 year later when I started to live on my own, I did buy some female clothes and wore them at home.
A couple of years ago I stated to add some more feminine clothes to my wardrobe and tried to integrate them in my normal male clothing. Underwear and nighties where easy, some (button down) shirts and long sleeves can be acceptable in male mode, skirts and dresses aren’t for public consumption but are great when lounging on the couch after a shower.

Last year I did a cross-dress photo shoot, I was just wondering what I will look like with full makeup and a wig, didn't like the results way to much makeup for my taste. And when they asked what me female name was (for storing the files) I didn't really have one, than some other customer thought that Mariella was a good name, since then is stayed for my female persona.
Acutely I like the idea that (female) names are given and that you don't pick one for yourself.

A couple of month ago I did my first internet search on male breast enlargement, and the only results that came up where the ultra positive manufacturers websites (for women) and if it sounds to good to be true is probably is.
Last week I did give it a second try and on a site on page 10 I found a link to the male section of breast nexus. (Google isn't your friend when looking for controversial information.)

I operate 99% of the time in male mode therefore the maximum amount of beast growth I want to achieve is at the upper end of the natural male range, so that the wont stick out to much under my normal clothes. This will probably be an A or a small B cub size.

After reading a number of threads on the effects of PM (and herbal HRT in general) I'm starting to think that (for me) the mental benefits might be more important than the actual breast growth. My sometimes over analytical brain can use some empathy and emotions.

The only side effect that's really bothers me is the possible log term loss of sexual performance, the short term loss of libido isn't a real issue since I don't have an SO at the moment.
After reading the cold turkey thread < http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20049 > I think it's better to do an 8 week schedule (6 on, 2 off) so I have some more to recover the boys.
For the first run I was thinking to do something like 1 week 500, 1 week 1000, 3 weeks 1500, 1 week 1500 or 2000 and finally 1 week 1000 or 15000 of PM.
At the end of the 8 week period I will decide if I will repeat the session (upped by 500mg) or if it is a 'failed' experiment.

Welcome to the forum! Eight weeks os too short a time period to do a test.... try 8 months.... or better yet... 8 years!!

Welcome Mariella!

The real question is did your sisters' ever suspect you were borrowing their clothes??? Tongue

Sounds like you have a plan, which is good, and that you've done lots of research. Plenty of expert advise on the forum, but results do vary and depend on lots of factors. Find what works best for you and go from there.

As for the effects of PM, I've been taking it pretty regularly since the end of January with no ill effects on my performance...yet. Wink

Welcome to the forum!! I'm pretty sure we ALL wish you much success!!

It's possible to grow a B cup in a year on PM at ~2000 mg/day. But, be warned everyone reacts differently, so there are no guarantees. Welcome to the party, Mariella.

Clara Smile

Thank you for the warm welcome.

@Scotti,
I think that on one occasion she suspected that I was doing something. But she never confronted me with it or told my parents.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon