Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

where to start?

(11-06-2014, 01:52 PM)Karren Wrote:  Boobie Boiler Plate! You must be a lawyer! lol

Ooooh, Karren...I love the new avatar!

(11-06-2014, 01:52 PM)Karren Wrote:  Boobie Boiler Plate! You must be a lawyer! lol

haha, i'm a software developer. i couldn't think of another word to describe what i mean

(11-06-2014, 01:44 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Girls, its Ok. When Lotus recommends against SP it is because she has better alternatives. But for many years SP was the go to AA on this board, and many members had good growth using nothing but PM and SP, myself included. If you already have SP, use it up. In the meantime, allow Lotus and others to guide you in laying out a next stage after the SP is gone.
Hugs
Sammie

Thanks Sammie, that's exactly what I was going to say. Wink I'd only add this:

Saw palmetto-Saw palmetto-Beta-sitosterol is a natural alpha-adrenergic receptor blocker. Prevents DHT from accumulating in prostate tissue that would otherwise cause excessive cell growth and inflammation. The plant steroids in saw palmetto also act on progesterone receptors, an action that causes a reduction in estrogen levels.

Plenty of sourced material here regarding SP, use the search feature, I'm not the only person how doesn't recommend SP btw.

Thanks Wink

so doing some basic reading this is what i have come up with.

Each day :

2000 pm
1000 rc
2000 SP
1000 maca

I probably should start of slower

(11-06-2014, 03:33 PM)ilovefakenails Wrote:  so doing some basic reading this is what i have come up with.

Each day :

2000 pm
1000 rc
2000 SP
1000 maca

What's the rush going overboard to start?, the red clover will interfere with PM, (was this purchased already?) Understanding the actions of PM attaching to receptor sites and in particular ER-A (estrogen receptor alpha) will only help you for NBE.

Miroestrol (which is in PM) has been shown to have a strong binding to ERα in MCF-7 cells.

Differential binding with ERalpha and ERbeta of the phytoestrogen-rich plant Pueraria mirifica.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20027484

Trying to get ya started in the right direction, or you can just tell me you don't want the help. (I promise, it won't offend me) either way good luck.

(11-06-2014, 08:09 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 03:33 PM)ilovefakenails Wrote:  so doing some basic reading this is what i have come up with.

Each day :

2000 pm
1000 rc
2000 SP
1000 maca

What's the rush going overboard to start?, the red clover will interfere with PM, (was this purchased already?) Understanding the actions of PM attaching to receptor sites and in particular ER-A (estrogen receptor alpha) will only help you for NBE.

i wasnt sure what to buy so i ordered both. would their be any benefit to taking both?

(11-06-2014, 08:15 PM)ilovefakenails Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 08:09 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

Each day :

2000 pm
1000 rc
2000 SP
1000 maca

i wasnt sure what to buy so i ordered both. would their be any benefit to taking both?

Good question,

Red Clover has a high affinity for receptors (more for ER-B), there more side effects to RC (sterility has been reported in some studies). I used RC in the beginning and it didn't cause any issues for me. I dunno, it's tough to say how it would benefit early in a program.

If it was me I'd just go with PM at first, you could always cycle RC down the road.

Maca is good, (I've warmed to it here recently) Wink

thank you for the advice, i'll stash it away for a few months

i put of starting for a few weeks. only now am i a week in and havent slept all week. is insomnia a side effect of NBE?

also, my balls are tingling... is that expected?

(17-07-2014, 10:51 PM)ilovefakenails Wrote:  i put of starting for a few weeks. only now am i a week in and havent slept all week. is insomnia a side effect of NBE?

also, my balls are tingling... is that expected?

Insomnia has been reported, I'm not sure we have a percentage (we should though), try switching supps to am and early pm.

And yes to the bio-bits, it's a good sign. I think it indicates a couple of reactions, T is being shut down, while E is released.

This thread might help explain a few things. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17416&page=23

Happy pain then! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon