Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello everyone

(16-06-2014, 03:58 AM)Kaelyn Wrote:  Thank you all for the welcome and compliments.
I can tell this is a friendly atmosphere compared to a lot of other forums I frequent and have frequented.

To answer your question Sammie, yes love getting out as its so liberating but make no mistake, I am/ was as shy as they come when I first started.
Once I realized that a sensible presentation was the key to " blending" I knew I was on the correct path for me.
I'm very tall at 6'4" and not really fooling anyone, but I ignore the ignorant and carry on with confidence of who I am. Also due to work constraints and family, I'm content to just be in the middle for now. It's the best thing at the moment.

Thank you all again, and have a great evening.
Kae

Well, I can relate completely, Kae! It sounds like we have much in common - family, work constraints etc plus height - I am six three and know exactly what you mean about the difficulties that produces. No matter how hard we try or how successfully we present, the height always produces extra scrutiny and a much higher likelihood of being "made". So, I try to just not worry about that.
Somewhere in the middle has become my home as well. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon