Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Waiting to try again

I've been using the spray.for almost two months and I only take 500 mg.to 1000mg a day. I've had surprisingly good results try their lotion also. Their breast cream is good too it has been helping me fill out. However I haven't been using much of them and make sure not to use the lotion on ur balls or penis. Sometimes the spray will still be on my hands and I'll touch myself not thinking and I've noticed I've got slight atrophy And shrinkage which is fine to me, cause ive always hating having large balls and an above average penis curse to some blessing for a real mans man which.i have never been

Cool, I'll be careful of that then. I'm experimenting with the spray and spraying it directly on my nipples as well. Since I can't find anything on why you shouldn't do it apart from some saying it lightens the colour of the areola to that they will stay erect, so far nothing like that has happened

Bloody hell this pm makes me stack on the weight in the wrong places, and makes me hungry. But on a plus side I think I'm not far off from budding starting to feel a small tender lump beneath the nipple

(26-06-2014, 02:48 PM)Kuzzy Wrote:  Bloody hell this pm makes me stack on the weight in the wrong places, and makes me hungry. But on a plus side I think I'm not far off from budding starting to feel a small tender lump beneath the nipple

Ooooh! I remember how exciting that was. Good going, Kuzzy. You know what happens to a bud.....

In time is blossoms. Wink

Clara

Geez these buds that started off rather small when I first noticed them sure do grow quickly. Their not painful yet. Haven't really noticed anything else happening

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon