Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

see if I can stay with it this time

I joined about a year ago and had done so because of starting PM...being notoriously cheap I bought the powder and filled my own capsules. Not sure why i stopped at that time but was only taking 2 capsules (about 1000 mg) and other than erect nipples didn't notice any real growth of any sort.

ANyway, dusted off the capsules and filled the remainder and started back on it, ramping up the dosage to 4 capsules (about 2400). Now while I had only been back on it a week I am developing cleavage....seems impossibly quick for any real kind of development but maybe the fact that i am a big man, and about 20 pounds overweight currently (although a year and a half ago that would have been 70 pounds overweight) means that I have more aromatase in the system or maybe I am just seeing things that I WANT to see.

Bovine ovary intrigues me though and I am going to give it a shot which means giving pm a bit of a hiatus. I am not expecting much on BO but we will see I guess.

Welcome back! To me being cheap and growing breasts don't go well together! lol actually for the amount of money we spend we could all get implants! Doesn't the potency of your powder degrade a lot after a year?

(05-06-2014, 08:44 AM)cheapskate9999 Wrote:  Now while I had only been back on it a week I am developing cleavage....seems impossibly quick for any real kind of development but maybe the fact that i am a big man, and about 20 pounds overweight currently (although a year and a half ago that would have been 70 pounds overweight) means that I have more aromatase in the system or maybe I am just seeing things that I WANT to see.

Hello.

This is one of the reasons why I'm such a big proponent of posting progress pictures on a routine basis. It's not uncommon for members to be overly optimistic or pessimistic with their results, which is why I think it's so crucial to get second opinions. A week is much too short I think to make a reliable assessment of a NBE product. A month I think is the bare minimum amount of time I would suggest for giving pm or anything else a trial run.

Karren,

I'm not sure about the potency shelf-life for pm powder. Off the top of my head, I think the shelf-life for the capsules is 2-3 years.

I agree wholeheartedly and have taken pictures but refuse currently to post them because with the extremely hairy chest I look more like yeti's prepubescent sister than anything else.

I haven't any expectations to speak of and I am sure right now that any changes i see are at least half imagination but I do know that there are changes to the size, particularly the right breast. I haven't really measured to be sure and the dosage I am taking 2 swanson twice a day seems impossibly small to effect any grandiose changes but this is what I have noticed so far:

-Increased breast size not huge probably along the lines of a half inch
-Definite shrinkage of testicles again particularly the right one.
-Belly has dropped...can see and feel bottom of ribcage quite clearly now
-Insomnia...big time..this might be the deal breaker if it keeps up as I wanted to go on nbe to enhance my life not end it in a traffic accident (I drive for a living)
-Facial hair grows far more slowly..could shave once every two days and not really have anybody notice
-Hair feels different less oily and quite honestly used to be what I guess you would call flyaway hair...seems more manageable. Wife noticed that.
-Ass seems to be getting bigger as pants are tighter and I have lost 14 pounds
-a little difficulty urinating. had a medical a month ago and digital prostate exam by doctor who said at that time that it was normal and not enlarged

i don't know what to make of all this and to be honest I have not found enough credible information on BO to be able to even begin to formulate an opinion on its efficacy. However as this is currently the only thing (other than saw palmetto) that I am taking I have to think that in some way shape or form BO is responsible for some if not all of the changes to date.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon