Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE

Hi I am new here, been a lurker for some time. But thought I'd finally pop in and make my foot prints if I may. I notice a lot of people go unheard here unless they are the established users so hopefully I can try and make some friends here and not be passed to the left.

I am 28 and a male. I have no desire to be a woman or whatever. I just have an unimaginably strong feminine side. I love to workout so my physique is masculine but I would love to have breasts. Always have. It's a scary thought to be young and such and going about this especially since it is not a TG or identifying factor more so a want than a need.
I have had back to back relationships since i was 14 (first 6 years, next 3 years and next up till 3 mos ago) so being the first time really in my adult life of being FREE even though I still live at home (job just isn't making me well off enough and going back to school) so I wanted to jump in and do this while I have 0 restrictions, 0 secrets to hide, etc.
I had done PM and Natureday before for a very short time and got some breast growth, mainly up the sides of my breasts filling in and even have a cute crease in my upper under arm where it seems to have grown, and if I bend over you def can tell, or even sitting down. But I digress. Point being I have slight growth and hoping with that foundation I can get a faster start to growing more.
I have read all over the bio male portion of herbs and such and feel PM is a great foundation for me to use. I plan to add SP in when I get paid this week and work on killing off some T.
I am a 28 straight male who want's large feminine breasts, I am weird.

Hi, ImWeird. You are at the beginning of an extended journey of self discovery. Make no mistake, NBE isn't just about growing boobs. If that's your goal, breast suction methods might be a better way to go. By taking estrogenic and anti-androgen herbs, you will be changing the sex hormone balance in your body which will have a profound impact on many aspects of your life. Ask any long timer on NBE. They will confirm what I say.

With that cautionary note stated, welcome to the club. There is much here to help you in your breast quest. I'm pleased to see that you have spent considerable time reading the forum threads already. I encourage you to photograph your starting point for reference. Posting the pictures is optional.

BTW, you are NOT weird. Just a little different. Wink

Clara Smile

Thanks so much for the reply! And while breasts are the main focus i understand a lot more comes with it than that and especially before breasts show up. I also want it for the mental effects as i am a anxious and easily agrressive person when mad. Id like to be more sensitive and calm minded. But definitely wont be mad at the physical changes just know i will need to take it slow to adjust as i am not tg just "different" lol

(02-06-2014, 04:23 PM)ImWeird Wrote:  Hi I am new here, been a lurker for some time. But thought I'd finally pop in and make my foot prints if I may. I notice a lot of people go unheard here unless they are the established users so hopefully I can try and make some friends here and not be passed to the left.

Hi Weird (aren't we all), Wink

Why members go unheard, I'd say don't be shy to new or existing members who drop off. You need to jump in and get involved, ask questions, show support for others, stay current and positive.

(02-06-2014, 04:23 PM)ImWeird Wrote:  I plan to add SP in when I get paid this week and work on killing off some T.
I am a 28 straight male who want's large feminine breasts, I am weird.

Lol, how bio-males makes E actually comes from Free T, something to think about before trying to wipe some of the T off.

Good Luck, Wink

I am 45 male that have wanted nipple and I had none and then I went out found out all I could about piercing. I currently 2 piercing in each nipple and now I have some nipples to play with. now I am growing some breasts to off set my fat nubs. I have been on the herbs for less then 2 weeks and I am starting to get a little bounce from my chest. I started out with AAA or AA cups. 35.5" chest, with 37" across the nipples. when I walk I am getting a little bounce out of them now. I am so please, 13 days on most of the herb & Proesterone and 6 days on pm. I also use vitamin E jell in the shower and in few days I will get my noogle pump by UPS

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Be very careful noogling with piercings.......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon