Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM vs Synthetic Estrogen

Eva, it's nice to hear that you and your ex are friends. So what did you two girls do together? Let me guess....shopping? Giggle.

Anyways, thanks for the post. I'm into week 3 since switching to synthetics and am ramping up slowly. Today I go to this regimen:

Progynova (E2) 2 mg morning + 2 mg evening
Spiro 50 mg morning + 25 mg noon + 25 mg evening
Finasteride 5 mg morning
Horse Chestnut 250 mg morning + 250 mg evening

The low dosage of E2 seems to be enough for me. My boobs are definitely growing. More so than when I was on 1500 mg of PM. I'm not ready to go full speed ahead....yet...! I'm still on the fence as to how far to take my transition.

The Spiro is what I want to increase, but I have to be careful because of my low BP. I just measured it at 108/69 and a pulse rate of 51 bpm which is good for me. I've had to increase my intake of water with Spiro to avoid dehydration which causes nasty leg cramps at night. I've had no cramps since the switch to synthetics, thankfully.

I'm likely to have to go into Chicago to find a TG knowledgeable doctor. That would be the Howard Brown Health Center some 60 miles away. Sad

Hugs,

Clara

As far as the OP is concerned NBE is how I started and 2500-4000 mg of PM and spearmint and licorice caps worked very well for meCool

I was only on PM for about 3 months though...

I noticed a great start on beast growth on PM
Much softer skin
Thicker better looking head hair
Slower body hair growth but no real reduction in body hair
Greatly reduced male function and a slight reduction of ejaculate...
Easier for me to lose weight/diet
Some fat redistribution/muscle loss but I wasnt on NBE for that long but my feet and hands quickly became more femme... I went from womens size 11 to 10 to now a 9 and my hands lost a lot of their old appearance and a bit of strength resulting in a much more femme appearance.....
Total loss of my old male scent and I felt much more feminine...

After about 1 1/2 months on a fairly aggressive HRT regime with no more herbs....

Definitely some sore little titties but not much growth to document unfortunatelyHuh

Greatly reduced body hair as in I only shave once week now and its much lighter/finer and there are some places it just dont seem to grow anymore...

Beard growth is unfortunately only slightly SLOWED on either NBE or HRT for me...

Hardly any ejaculate at all now and reduction of function about the same as NBE

Definitely more loss of strength and muscle mass... Also seeing some femme hips/ass taking shapeSmile

An even more femme state of mind/manners and sometimes I will just cry for the strangest of reasons but I enjoy thatBig Grin

(01-06-2014, 01:17 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Im also going to try adding some bio identical progesterone in a 10-12 day cycle starting this week with 100 mg at night before bed... Hope the P doesnt turn me into a super bitch like the Medroxy doesRolleyes

Microgest didn't make me a bitch when i took it last month. Actually kinda cheered me up. I took 200mg daily for a week ;p

(01-06-2014, 02:18 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Eva, it's nice to hear that you and your ex are friends. So what did you two girls do together? Let me guess....shopping? Giggle.

Anyways, thanks for the post. I'm into week 3 since switching to synthetics and am ramping up slowly. Today I go to this regimen:

Progynova (E2) 2 mg morning + 2 mg evening
Spiro 50 mg morning + 25 mg noon + 25 mg evening
Finasteride 5 mg morning
Horse Chestnut 250 mg morning + 250 mg evening

The low dosage of E2 seems to be enough for me. My boobs are definitely growing. More so than when I was on 1500 mg of PM. I'm not ready to go full speed ahead....yet...! I'm still on the fence as to how far to take my transition.

The Spiro is what I want to increase, but I have to be careful because of my low BP. I just measured it at 108/69 and a pulse rate of 51 bpm which is good for me. I've had to increase my intake of water with Spiro to avoid dehydration which causes nasty leg cramps at night. I've had no cramps since the switch to synthetics, thankfully.

I'm likely to have to go into Chicago to find a TG knowledgeable doctor. That would be the Howard Brown Health Center some 60 miles away. Sad

Hugs,

Clara

Oh yea we did A LOT of shopping, I got some great outfits with her input Smile She is a very hot very girly girl with great taste and class, we both had so much fun as just friends for the last week.... She was very surprised to see me in person looking the way I do, she said "the pictures dont do you justice, you would never know" Big Grin

I also showed her the beautiful Black Hills of SD... Plenty of lunch and dinner "dates", just a lot of fun with herSmile I will miss her and hopefully my current GF is not too jealousTongue

I will admit I was getting very jealous of her, she's very pretty and feminine... It was also kinda weird hanging with her after knowing her in the past only as a "man".... But she is totally on board with the the new meCool

Im glad your liking the new regime, Id think at your age with naturally lower T you wouldnt need as much as I take, but Im not sure I need as much as I takeBlush

60 miles to Chicago or wherever RolleyesHuh Im gonna have to drive 7 HOURS to Denver to try to find a good docTongue Sad

Gonna do that soon and tell em what Im on and hopefully get some lab work and a new scriptSmile

(01-06-2014, 05:51 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(01-06-2014, 01:17 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Im also going to try adding some bio identical progesterone in a 10-12 day cycle starting this week with 100 mg at night before bed... Hope the P doesnt turn me into a super bitch like the Medroxy doesRolleyes

Microgest didn't make me a bitch when i took it last month. Actually kinda cheered me up. I took 200mg daily for a week ;p

Looking forward to starting "Susten 100" later tonight after dinner... They are soft gel 100mg caps "for vaginal, rectal, or oral use" I think I'll go oral LOL, also says "natural micronized progesterone BP"....

Not sure what the BP means thoughHuh Hope this is the good stuff...

Ive read the effect can be intensified if you take them after a meal...

Sounds like you had a ball, Eva. I'm happy for you. Ex wives aren't usually that much fun to hang with. Hey, maybe you'll get back together. Just kidding, of course. Wink

So your ex says you look better in person than on your pics? Well, I guess that's good. Dodgy I probably look better in my pics than I do in person...LOL. I got one of those cameras that hides all the mistakes in my presentation....Ha ha.

So remind me, why you are not going to SCC this fall? Let's see, you are retired, so you have the time; you are in the cat bird's seat financially, so you can afford the cost; and you just expanded your wardrobe with new clothes, so don't say you haven't a thing to wear. Big Grin

Seriously, EVA, you should join us. As Sammie says, we are going to.....well I can't be as colorful as she......but it's going to be a riot.

Hugs,
Clara Smile

I'm afraid of going hrt. Lol scared of Dieing on my family sounds morbid but dont want oass away on my family.

(03-06-2014, 12:30 AM)roxyrolon Wrote:  I'm afraid of going hrt. Lol scared of Dieing on my family sounds morbid but dont want oass away on my family.

Roxy, you ARE on HRT.

Clara Smile

Sarah (or anyone else using microgest) is this the stuff you are using? http://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md/product.php?productid=378&cat=26&page=5 seems really cheap

After a month on just pharma HRT, I can make a couple of observations.

Pueraria Mirifica seems to have benefits that estradiol valerate doesn't provide -- for me, anyway. Since stopping PM, my old nervous fingernail biting is back big time. Huh My joints are stiff in the morning when I first get out of bed. Angry

On the other hand, my areolas have returned to their lighter color and my nipples are much softer. My bra size is now a full 36B. Tongue

Still, I've decided to add some PM (500 mg daily) back into my program to see if those PM benefits will return.

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon