Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new to pm, permanent effects?

(04-07-2014, 06:32 AM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  I ask myself, how can a strong interest in feeling/looking/even experiencing femaleness be all that bad? Why should I repress it? So I don't. I just keep it hidden from those who cannot understand.

Hormones are intoxicating modulators to our awareness of physical existence. I'd like to experience as much of them as I can safely get away with.

I get what you're saying, and I don't think you should repress it. But what if (and I don't mean to offend you here) your interest in feminization is directly related to what you mentioned earlier about being concerned you are not man enough? In more 'primitive' cultures there are often puberty rites that formally turn boys into men, but this is mostly missing from Western culture today. Still, there are many things which will affect someone's value of himself as a man, for example prowess with the opposite sex, mastery of one's line of work, and so on. These kinds of things involve facing one's fears. Feminization represents a more passive role, and could be seen to be a means to shy away from this process. Which if that's what is going on, is what I'd call an unhealthy obsession. Conversely, if you are truly female, shying away from that is unhealthy. And if you are pure awareness, just curious about various modes of physical existence, then good for you - I think for most of us, this is a lot more charged than that.

No offense taken. Thanks for your input.

I think you are right, that some of my interest in feminization is directly related concerns about being man enough. After a lifetime of proving myself to be a man, I don’t feel any more manly than I ever did. Taken without the shaky external props that serve to bolster my male ego and reaffirm the identity I’ve got, I wonder what is it really supposed to feel like, to be a man?

If adequate manhood is a fear of mine, then why not face the fear by embracing it? Why not assimilate all of the bits and pieces of me by discovering how each of my parts wishes to express?

And yes, I hope I am not tiresome to others on this site, who are here to learn how to grow breasts, not to explore fringe psychology. If i am inappropriate to post as I have, then it will soon be made clear to me.

You coould always try weaker herbs like FG. Fenugreek will make your breasts a little larger, but almost as soon as you stop taking it, the enlargement recedes. The downside is the dose necessary to bring on enlargement will result in your smelling like maple syrup. Also, if you are looking for some sort of mental effects, they are probably not going to happen on FG.

Thanks. The FG sounds like just the thing, since I cannot seem to figure out where I am with the gender issue. My fascination with feminization is likely just some sort of psychological adaptation I've made. I don't foresee the my needing to do anything permanent.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon