Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so what are you thinking of?

I'm thinking....

I really hope my mom doesn't hack our amazon account (she uses our prime) any time soon because I just bought a vibrator.

CoolCoolCool

Thinking it's been a while since I have seen any progress, cycling off PM now and taking some other supplements. At least it looks like my recent gains have stayed... Impatient, still have a long way to go with perkiness! LOL

(01-07-2014, 04:46 AM)echapman Wrote:  I'm thinking....

I really hope my mom doesn't hack our amazon account (she uses our prime) any time soon because I just bought a vibrator.

CoolCoolCool

HAHA! You never know, she might say "why didn't you order me one too!"

(01-07-2014, 04:46 AM)echapman Wrote:  I'm thinking....

CoolCoolCool

how you gonna explain that one away lol.....Big Grin

(01-07-2014, 04:26 AM)yellow_ Wrote:  oh dear oh dear. I have been spotting and i am worried now... :/

what are you taking yellow to cause spotting???

Im thinking I might start a new programme of saw palmetto and fenugreek!
I might be thinking something completely different tomorrow morning...... Big Grin

(01-07-2014, 08:19 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Im thinking I might start a new programme of saw palmetto and fenugreek!
I might be thinking something completely different tomorrow morning...... Big Grin

I have heard good things about that combination! :-) I am currently cycling off PM and starting with a blend that has those ingredients.

(01-07-2014, 08:28 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(01-07-2014, 08:19 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Im thinking I might start a new programme of saw palmetto and fenugreek!

I have heard good things about that combination! :-) I am currently cycling off PM and starting with a blend that has those ingredients.

i hope so! lol so whats your new plan? are you stopping pm or cycling other stuff when your not on pm?

Im quietly concerned about cellulite on SP Blush

(01-07-2014, 08:30 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

i hope so! lol so whats your new plan? are you stopping pm or cycling other stuff when your not on pm?

I am cycling other stuff when not on PM... Oh sorry the supplement I have been using now doesn't contain SP I just look it has goat's rue herb, fenugreek seed, blessed thistle herb, nettle herb, fennel seed, non-GMO soy lecithin, vegetable cellulose, coconut oil. I am concerned with loosing my gains while not on PM :-/ we shall see...

(01-07-2014, 08:36 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(01-07-2014, 08:30 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I am cycling other stuff when not on PM... Oh sorry the supplement I have been using now doesn't contain SP I just look it has goat's rue herb, fenugreek seed, blessed thistle herb, nettle herb, fennel seed, non-GMO soy lecithin, vegetable cellulose, coconut oil. I am concerned with loosing my gains while not on PM :-/ we shall see...

sorry that's right youre taking the motherlove blend. I think that's pretty good to be honest, I took it many years ago to help with milk flow/prolactin and from memory it did the trick!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon