Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introducing myself

Hello
I have been hanging around for sometime now, but never dared to present myself yet. My situation is that I feel that left is significantly bigger than right, they also feel different to the touch. What I want is to balance them and if possible make both bigger. What do you think? Do you have any tips for me to try?
Thanks and excuse my English, it is not very good.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi and welcome,
Your breasts look awsome.
A lot of us here have a similar problem and from what I have found the best is to get a noogleberry and concentrate on the smaller breast.
The slower route is to give the smaller breast more massage attention and extra PM creme.
How long have you been doing NBE and whats you secret?
Bobbi

Welcome ...

Your breasts look very mature and full. Although there are options to help increase your breast size, I do not seem to recall anyone posting pictures of a succesfull ballance of the breasts.

My new Gender Doctor says that when fully grown the difference will be slight.  Even CIS women have this problem of one slightly larger than the other.

Thanks all for your  feedback!

(19-02-2017, 02:00 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi and welcome,
Your breasts look awsome.
A lot of us here have a similar problem and from what I have found the best is to get a noogleberry and concentrate on the smaller breast.
The slower route is to give the smaller breast more massage attention and extra PM creme.
How long have you been doing NBE and whats you secret?
Bobbi

I have no secrets it is mostly natural, in my first post I omited that I got a x0/xy mosaic called mixed gonadal dysnesis. Indeed my puberty was traumatic because I did not understood what was going on.

I' m taking finasteride for the hair, but it has not have any efect in my breasts.

Sometime ago, I tryed hypnosis and massages with different results. Hypnosis worked very good in the left one and just good in the right, they looked more filled and rounded, they looked better but not bigger the size did not change at all, anyway the results were just temporary so I gave up. In the other hand I have not seen any results with massages, but I admint I did not give it enough time, I stopped in less than 2 weeks. I think I should give it a new try with more patience as you sayed it is a slow route, but it lets me focus more in one over the other.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon