Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Greetings from Georgia

Clara, thank you for the advise. So far I have been very content since starting my program a week ago however I have only just started PM 3 days ago and still feel very "at ease". Time will tell if this changes. In regards to the marriage unfortunately it is ruined beyond repair as my wife cannot have any intimacy what so ever with me even if I were to stop. I have tried refraining from my ways of cross dressing in hopes it would help the marriage however it did not. I guess I might need to have another talk with her as not too much has been done regarding the divorce so it might not be too late to save it as that is the most important thing to me.

(31-05-2014, 01:07 AM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  Clara, thank you for the advise. So far I have been very content since starting my program a week ago however I have only just started PM 3 days ago and still feel very "at ease". Time will tell if this changes. In regards to the marriage unfortunately it is ruined beyond repair as my wife cannot have any intimacy what so ever with me even if I were to stop. I have tried refraining from my ways of cross dressing in hopes it would help the marriage however it did not. I guess I might need to have another talk with her as not too much has been done regarding the divorce so it might not be too late to save it as that is the most important thing to me.

Jordyn, I'm sorry to hear that your marriage is teetering on the brink. If you are indeed blessed with a female gender identity, and your wife is steadfastly opposed to working with you on finding a mutually agreeable compromise, it's probably better to go your separate ways. Just make sure you are doing it for the right reasons. I've been through a divorce, it's not fun. Do you have children?

Clara Smile

(31-05-2014, 01:25 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Jordyn, I'm sorry to hear that your marriage is teetering on the brink. If you are indeed blessed with a female gender identity, and your wife is steadfastly opposed to working with you on finding a mutually agreeable compromise, it's probably better to go your separate ways. Just make sure you are doing it for the right reasons. I've been through a divorce, it's not fun. Do you have children?

Clara Smile

Unfortunately no children as much as we wanted them it just wasn't in the cards for us at this time with only a 4 year relationship. I can comment that after sitting down and talking with her a short while ago the marriage is done and over with regardless of this possibly being a hormone imbalance or not. There is nothing that can be done to save the marriage so now it's just a matter of time before the paperwork is filed and the divorce being finalized.

Wow, honey, I am sorry, but as Clara said, if you do have a GID (and it sounds as though you do) it isn't going to go away, and very well may become stronger as you get older. A spouse that doesn't get it and doesn't love who you are inside will only contribute to a problem and ultimately you will both be miserable. As hard as it seems now, this is probably a blessing in the long run.
I believe there is, somewhere, the perfect ying for every yang. We don't all find our perfect match, sadly, but this is true regardless of gender or sexuality, race, creed or anything.
One thing for sure. If you have not truly found yourself, and learned to embrace who you really are and become the best "you" that you can be, then you will not be ready and able to really give real love to that someone when you do find them.
I hope you find yours, sweetheart.
Hugs
Sammie

Well guess what... I'm back! After 3 years away things that were being repaired with the marriage did not work out and now a divorce is getting filed. I'm not down in Florida and starting to go through a transitioning phase. I am excited to say that I have finally re-ordered PM for the first time in 3 years and can't wait for it to arrive again next week!

(26-12-2016, 05:36 AM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  Well guess what... I'm back! After 3 years away things that were being repaired with the marriage did not work out and now a divorce is getting filed. I'm not down in Florida and starting to go through a transitioning phase. I am excited to say that I have finally re-ordered PM for the first time in 3 years and can't wait for it to arrive again next week!

Welcome back!
I just read all the previous posts in this thread from a few years agold. Sorry your marriage is done, but you have to do what's right for you too.

(27-12-2016, 05:24 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  Welcome back!
I just read all the previous posts in this thread from a few years agold. Sorry your marriage is done, but you have to do what's right for you too.

Thanks Jessica, I just wish I could have done this and kept my marriage.

You have to be true to yourself! 

Happy 2017!!!  Big Grin

~H

(23-05-2014, 06:10 PM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  Hello all, greetings from Georgia! I am a 27 year old male who has been an on and off closet CD since my early teenage years that started up again in late 2012. It wasn't until about the last year when my wife caught me with makeup on and has since severely hurt my marriage that I looked into all aspects of possibly being TG. Over the last year I have gone between everything from thinking I needed to be a woman, to being fine as both, to trying to stop for the salvation of my marriage. After learning that it just is not going to work in my marriage even if I stopped I have decided to pursue NBE in an effort to make myself happy as I feel it is my best course of action. I have already ordered herbs and while I wait for them to come in started a phytoestrogen cream and progesterone cream from the local Whole Foods. Only time will tell if the herbs will help ease my thoughts through brain rewiring or reassure me that this is my best course of action for self acceptance.

Love Always,
    Jordyn Michelle

P.S. My current picture attached is using a bit of cheating with a nice padded pushup bra, silicone inserts, and about 4 NuBras layered one on top of the other but the cleavage is all

natural when pushed together!

I recommend seeing transgender  therapist at least thank out it I did it it helps

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon