Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My pm journey

Well a fair bit has happened recently, my weeks break was hell, i then moved on to synthetics, within a few days of starting that my right breast decided to leak while i was sleeping one night Rolleyes not happened since, not really something i want to explore, i have been to see my gp who is referring me to the nearest gender identity clinic and in the meantime he agreed to do some blood tests for me the results of which i should have on monday so hopefully i should then know things like my oestrogen, testosterone and prolactin levels as well as knowing whether im all ok in other areas (liver, thyroid etc), so far really liking the synthetics even if the spiro does make me pee a lot more

Should probably update this since i have been more or a lurker than poster recently what with being so busy with work, blood test results where all fine, just shy of 3.5 months since i started this journey, 67 days since i started using synthetics which im liking a lot, increased my dose of estradiol to 5mg orally a couple of weeks ago, seeing slow but steady results, some further family members have now also been told what im doing and seem to have taken the news positively, busy with work before i head off to the south of france for a months holiday which although im really looking forward to am a little anxious about as i will be driving the length of france on my own and my french is a little rusty

Bonne chance, Bobie!

Clara Smile

Thanks clara, i forgot to mention my gp referred me to the local gic, after 3 weeks of waiting i had a letter from the gic to tell me they estimated they would be able to see me at some point within the next 4.5 months, which is up about the middle of november, just hope the appointment is not while im away or i will have to fly back for the day or something

A letter from the gic has now arrived, i have an appointment for the middle of october, the appointment is not even 48 hours after i get back to the uk from france so rather good timing, one less thing to worry about

Had a wonderfull time in france, dressed subtle en femme most days, great for confidence and i am continuing to since coming back, had my appointment with the gic today which went well, glad to get a few questions answered, from my understanding its 3 appointments with a therapist once every 6 weeks then about 4 weeks later if they diagnose gd i should see a doctor who my therapist thought (perhaps given im already having bloods done and am self medicating) should prescribe the same day but thats still 16 weeks off give or take, the good news was they dont require living full time before giving a prescription and there is no requirement as to how you dress when full time so i could dress as i do now Big Grin

Visited doc today to get some more bloods done since its been over 4 months since the last blood test, unfortunately my doc isnt feeling too comfortable with this, hopefully we will find a solution and they are going to speak to the gic, i did manage to get tests done for estradiol and prolactin levels today which is something, in a bizzare twist since i thought previously estradiol had not been tested my results for that from last time where there as they had come in late, after 5 ish weeks of pm and just one week of synthetics my oestradiol level was 364pmol/L Huh (nhs gic range 200-600 pmol/L) since then i increased my dosage from 4mg to 5mg, be interesting to see what my level is now, may end up dropping my dose of estradiol

I would worry less about numbers and more about how well it's working and how you feel... BUT Im a hopeless E junkieTongue

Well i feel great, boobs are growing nicely, skin just seems to get softer and softer, its become rather translucent in some areas (can see veins now i couldnt before), also had a good amount of fat redistribution and the facial hair growth has slowed, some nice changes going on with my face too, in fact i was worried when i went abroad recently that i no longer look anything like my passport photo, so why worry about levels? well im still paranoid about breast bud fusion so was just trying to watch my levels, should have blood results on monday so will go from there

Sounds good to meCool Good LuckWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon