Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My pm journey

Thanks samantha, it went ok with dad as well thankfully, the only person remaining to be told in the household would be my younger brother but he already thinks im tg anyway, we dont get get on as it is so im honestly not too worried how that goes, having the support of my parents is the big one for me

(26-05-2014, 11:47 AM)bobie Wrote:  Thanks samantha, it went ok with dad as well thankfully, the only person remaining to be told in the household would be my younger brother but he already thinks im tg anyway, we dont get get on as it is so im honestly not too worried how that goes, having the support of my parents is the big one for me

Isn't it a bitch that the people you're most scared to come out to are the ones that are supposed to love you unconditionally?

I guess your always afraid that something will just be too much for them? since my last post my brother now knows which also went well much to my amazement, he thinks im rushing it but is talking to me as if everything is normal, i guess the real test will be when there are physical things to see

Bobie, one thing I am slowly learning is that so many of the largest fears that control us turn out to be non events when we finally find the courage to confront them. The ones that tend to be the worst and hurt the most are often those that we just never, ever see coming.
I am so glad things went well, sweetheart!
Hugs

Nearly a week ago i had a really bad nights sleep, my nipples where so itchy all night and the following day, great i thought something good is happening, since then though nothing other than being a little sore at times, i have had to start wearing a soft undershirt under my t shirt for comfort, i have been taking a slightly higher dose of pm the last few days (2450mg a day) but i feel my t and dht levels are for some reason higher than a week ago, why do i think this? well morning erections are back and the hair on my chest is growing like mad so today i have started taking the saw palmetto i bought at the start but decided not to use, im meant to take a week break soon but am thinking of delaying that a week so i can be on break for my birthday and enjoy a few drinks, i have not had any alcohol or coffee since i started pm

Nearly a month on from starting pm now, im overdue a break but decided as since this is month one and it would take a while for t levels to drop im fairly safe delaying that, we have guests staying that dont know what is going on and lets just say i didnt want to be off pm while they where staying not knowing what may happen, for the last 9 days i have been taking 2800mg of pm and 1800mg of saw palmetto a day, no budding yet but i do have definite tissue growth, am slightly sore most of the time and get occasional tingling which sometimes is rather pleasurable, body hair i had more or less killed by waxing or epilating has been growing back though and far too fast, even leg hair seems to be growing faster, oh well i knew what i was getting into on the whole at the start, even at these doses male function remains just with a little less emission that normal, guess its my age

Stopped taking saw palmetto yesterday, found a small hard lump behind my right nipple today Smile

(10-06-2014, 05:32 PM)bobie Wrote:  Stopped taking saw palmetto yesterday, found a small hard lump behind my right nipple today Smile

Probably coincidence. I started out taking 1800-2250 mg of SP daily five months ago but have scaled it back to 900 daily recently. My boobies are still sore and appear to be growing fine...

Realised after i posted that it would sound as though i was suggesting the two where related, i was not suggesting they where rather just updating, in some ways they cant grow fast enough for me but in others i would like them to remain not too obvious until i finish the current job im working on (self employed doing construction) then i forsee a change in job as transitioning and construction dont really go together

After 32 days of taking pm today is the first day of my first break, hopefully things will go easy for me as i will be on my own this week, given my recent strong feelings towards transitioning i am contemplating doing a months trial of synthetics after my break from pm to see whether i still feel the same way or whether its the pm

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon