Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A few questions

Been lurking here for a little while reading up on nbe, im a single guy in my early 30's and have a few questions

Is it possible using sensible doses and cycling to grow small breasts using pm and sp without making myself sterile, i do want to retain male function and although its unlikely i will have kids i wouldnt want to rule it out in the future if i met the right person so dont really want to become sterile, i may freeze some of my sperm just in case but would still rather have kids naturally if the time came

Is there anything else i would need to take to grow "real" breasts

What sort of cycle and doses should i be looking at? to get growth but keep my male parts functional

Once i am happy with their size how do i maintain breasts, what would happen if i totally stopped taking pm at that point? how often would a maintainance dose be needed? and what size dose would i be looking at

Sorry for all the questions but i want to know the facts before i get to far into this..

Hi Bobie, welcome to the bio-male section of Breast Nexus.

I suggest starting your information gathering in the FAQ sub-forum. As a start, take a look at this thread:

NBE and virility - will I lose my erections?

It is possible to accomplish what you are seeking, but it's a rather tricky balancing act to pull off. There is a wealth of information here that will help to show you the way.

Hugs,

Clara Smile

Try breast pumping or noogling.... zero impact on other bodily functions!! ooh and welcome!

ClaraKay thanks i have read up a fair bit on here, those where the questions i had after the last few days reading, i know theres lots lots more to read on here but its going through it all

Karren had considered it (and have a noogleberry on its way to me already to play with) but they wont be like the real thing will they?

Breast growth is breast growth... these look real? www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16280

Sorry not very good at explaining what i mean some times, simply meant i would rather have the real deal (or as close to it as possible) i guess im funny that way, same reason for not just having implants, well that and the feel, sensations etc

Bobie, honey, I think you can grow breasts simply by beginning a daily regimen of Pueraria Mirifica (PM) and nothing else, at least to begin with. That's what I did. It works for most everyone that's tried it, although the dosage and the rate of progress varies quite a lot from person to person. Figure at least a year to achieve a B-cup size.

I recommend Ainterol R1 PM (find it on Amazon.com) and start out slowly at one or two capsules a day and increasing to 4 or 5 a day over a month's time or until you feel the soreness that indicates that growth is occurring. We call that 'ramping up' so that your body has a chance to adapt to the introduction of miroestrol, the estrogenic compound in PM that mimics human estradiol that triggers breast tissue growth.

You will most likely experience a drop in your sex drive, a loss of spontaneous erections, and a reduction in sperm count. These changes are reversible if you stop taking PM. Infertility is not likely to occur unless you continue to suppress testicular function over a long period of time -- at least a year or two. You may experience erectile dysfunction while on PM. That can be mitigated somewhat by taking cold turkey breaks from PM once a month until your male function returns.

When your breasts grow to the size you are looking for, and that's not a given, mind you, you can drop down to a lower dose of PM to maintain breast fatty tissue. Even if you stop PM altogether, your glandular breast tissue will stay with you. Breast growth is NOT reversible short of surgical mastectomy.

Bobie, good luck on your journey to having a beautiful pair of female breasts. It's going to be an exciting adventure for you.

Huggs,

Clara Smile

Thanks clara, are breaks counter productive? im in no rush and would rather play things safe so had wondered maybe wait for some growth then when im growing 3 weeks on pm and sp then two weeks off the pm but still on the sp then back on the pm etc, probably should have mentioned that i have already bought purafem caps and lotion which i started using a few days ago, could source is here rather than having to order from abroad (im in europe) caps are 350mg and im taking 2 in the morning and 2 at night and rubbing in the lotion at the same time (so 1400mg a day) which was the recomended dose on the bottle (albeit for women), having read what others are taking dosage wise this seemed fairly reasonable, i also have some 450mg caps of sp on the way so will take one of those each day to keep dht down, may just be an off day but i found it hard to hide my emotions today, either laughing at people or grinning which isnt normally me...

(14-05-2014, 11:06 PM)bobie Wrote:  Thanks clara, are breaks counter productive? im in no rush and would rather play things safe so had wondered maybe wait for some growth then when im growing 3 weeks on pm and sp then two weeks off the pm but still on the sp then back on the pm etc

Breaks are not necessarily counter productive. The miroestrol that has locked into receptors in the breasts will continue to work for days, while that in the blood will drop off when you stop taking PM. That will allow the testes to start producing T again which will restore your sex drive and function to some extent. The longer the break, the more T is produced, so you don't want to go too long. I found it beneficial, though to take the 'blue pill' to enhance my erections for sex during these breaks, so I could get back on PM as soon as possible. In between breaks, I really didn't have much desire for regular sex. That's fairly common and, for me, a welcome respite from the frequent sexual urges that most men have.

After a break, when you resume taking PM, there is often a very strong resumption of breast growth, even when you had reach what seems like the end of breast growth via NBE. Breaks can sometimes be used to kick start breast growth again after having reached a plateau.

Clara Smile

I had totally lost both my sex drive and ability to get erect while on PM for only a few weeks. That means no sex, no masturbation, and no desire to do so. Finally went off and it took a while but that all came back. Never did get any growth either but it was only a few weeks. I started out at 2000mg per day and briefly went up to 3000mg at the end. No other negative side effects for me. But of course all the above will vary from person to person.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon