Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Budding pain?

Thank you Erin! A good majority of my growth is glandular. I can feel the glands deeper inside and I've had very minimal fat deposition, if any at all. I'm still waiting for that to happen, haha

Holy areola batman! Must be nice to be 21 and on NBE!

Mine breasts are tender & sore and the overall shape has increased, but the areolas and nipples only slightly. Then again I'm not taking anywhere near what you are taking (only taking PM and occasionally spearmint and SP when I remember).

Very nice progress!

(12-05-2014, 07:24 PM)Bielz Wrote:  Another...and thank you!

Good progress . Many will give their right arm for those aloras Smile

Been a long while...almost forgot this website still existed! A lot's happened over the years but in a nutshell, I ditched herbals and have been on HRT.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are you using the Powers method? Progesterone cream, etc?

No I haven't, I'm actually trying to switch to injections from sublingual administration and see what that does before I add bioidentical progesterone. I heard P can stunt growth if used too early :/ and I believe my E1 estrone levels are higher than my estradiol right now. Nothing has changed in over 9 months

(18-02-2021, 07:47 PM)Bielz Wrote:  Been a long while...almost forgot this website still existed! A lot's happened over the years but in a nutshell, I ditched herbals and have been on HRT.

Welcome back Bielz, it's been awhile. You're areolas are huge, just thinking if you catch up the boob growth with those areolas you'll knock out of the park. Big Grin

Hi Lotus, glad to see you're still rocking it out on here! And yes, getting them to fill out was my issue 5 years ago when I first posted on here. I'm hoping switching to injections and eventually using bioidentical progesterone will help because right now I'm super glandular lol. My next follow up appointment with my endocrinologist is in 2 weeks so I'm going to mention what I'd like to do

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon