Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello all,

Decided to introduce myself as I just registered here. Also should be getting my very first order of PM tomorrow from ainterolherbs. Plan to start this comming Monday on 1000mg per day at first. Just to make sure I will still have male function.

Little about myself. I'm a male 24 years old 6'3" 270lbs. I have always been larger/overweight since the teen years which caused me to have moobs since then. Started by wearing bras then off and on. And over the past year have been doing research into growing my own girls. Started looking at natureday, then BO, and finally found PM and have read enough to go dizzy. So I am confident with my choice on PM and can't wait to get started

So glad I found this place
Boobsmith

good luck c=

Welcome Boobsmith! I just started on PM today Big Grin

You made the right choice with the Ainterol PM, Boobs, and joining this club which is going to be a huge help to you on your quest to turning those moobs into boobs. Many have done so, and so can you. Patience is required though, don't rush the process, and keep a record of your regimen and progress in pictures.

So welcome, honey, and don't forget to take time to read some of the interesting back threads. They contain loads of answers to almost any question you have. The Search feature is a good way to zero in on relevant material. If that fails, don't hesitate to post a question or a comment. We love participation.

Clara Smile

Welcome to the forum!

Hello Boobsmith.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Welcome, and good luck in your journey. It can seem like a long slow crawl at times, but the end result is well worth it.

Hi Boobsmith, I also send a warm welcome here in the UK. I joined late last year and have never looked back. I am always astounded by the knowledge of its members but more importantly their caring supportive replies to posts.

Good luck with your journey.

Hugs
Heather X

Welcome aboard, honey! Good luck on your journey!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Got my shipment this past Saturday and started on Monday with 1500mg per day. 1 before breakfast, 1 after lunch and 1 before bed.

Was planning to go with only 1000mg per day but figured I'm not a small guy why not up the dose a little more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon