Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

That`s me

Hi, I am the milchmann from Germany, I´m a biological male with breasts, and I got my first hormones from UK, transformation. I`m interested in induced lactation, I wonna have milk and I do all I can to get milk. Does anybody know, how to increase the speed of breast enhancement?

Greatings
milchmann

Welcome.... I was almost at the milk stage before I had to stop.... other health issues... but you need to look into increasing you prolactin levels.... which leads to milk production....

Is there anybody, who knows, that men can produce milk did you ever heard about it?

Kind Regards
Milchmann

Yes they can tell the executives as long as you can get your prolactin levels up...

www.momlogic.com/2009/08/men_who_breastfeed.php
Heart 

I hope to find anybody, wich can help me to find new ways, how to lactate as a biological male. All other things do like they have to do, my way is to use Domperidon and estrogens. If you have any quetions, don´t be shy and I will answer.

Kind Regards

milchmann

(21-05-2014, 07:04 PM)milchmann Wrote:  I hope to find anybody, wich can help me to find new ways, how to lactate as a biological male. All other things do like they have to do, my way is to use Domperidon and estrogens. If you have any quetions, don´t be shy and I will answer.

Kind Regards

milchmann

I did a query for you using the 'Search' function here at BreastNexus, and came up with a thread which says about as much as I know about it:

Lactation???

Clara Smile

Thanks for your answer, it´s very interesting ans important to know.
Kind Regards
Milchmann

(06-05-2014, 07:20 PM)milchmann Wrote:  Hi, I am the milchmann from Germany, I´m a biological male with breasts, and I got my first hormones from UK, transformation. I`m interested in induced lactation, I wonna have milk and I do all I can to get milk. Does anybody know, how to increase the speed of breast enhancement?

Greatings
milchmann

I too have thought about lactation. But, my ducts and glands are only now starting. So, I think it will be a while before I even attempt it.

Hi iaboy, how you are? I´m glad about every feedback, I can`t wait the time to get milk. I know, that may be a little bit dangerous, there are any risks, for instance when a man gets breasts, how long he is still a man? I think, I dont want to be a women, but breasts are very exciting for me, so I must have them. I take cream with estrogens, fem- drops. I know, it will need some times, till my breasts are big enough- so I do, what I can to increase the growth. If you have any questions- I will answer to you soon.
Kind Regards
milchmann:Wink

Hi Milchman. I want my breast so that when I want to "flaunt" them, I can... But when the necessity is there, to be able to reasonably hide or camouflage them. I know, I just want the best of both worlds right..

As far as lactation goes.. It's more of a curiosity thing for me. I would like to sort of live thru what my wife experienced while breast feeding our children. I wont need to produce as much, but I suspect the feeling would be different from a bio male would normally experience. Then there's the novelty of it all. Right?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon