Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM changes in 2 weeks - can this be happening

Hi everyone
I have recently started my NBE journey using PM and an electric breast pump, and just wanted to let you know how I am going up till now.
I am 54 year male, 105Kg, so slightly overweight, however when I started I had no breasts to speak of. My intention was to get some enhancement especially in the boob area, as I am not wanting to transition fully at the moment and wanted to test the water, so to speak before I make any irreversible decisions on going the full route to my feminine side.
I have to say I am currently having some reservations at the moment as it has gone so quick!!
I started about 2 weeks ago with PM and previously just using the breast pump and lots of massage. I noticed some expansion (slight growth as I probably already had some slight tissue there anyway). At least the swelling never really went down.
I was pumping every day, once in the morning and once in the evening. This was then followed by intensive massaging.
2 weeks ago I received my first tub of PM cream over Amazon and incorporated this into my pumping and massaging regime, making sure that the cream was well massaged in when my boobs were well saturated with blood.
Then BANG - 2 week later – what a difference!!! I never thought it would be so quick!!!!!
First of all I noticed a constant ache in my boobs – bellow the nipple but deep inside my boob it’s a hard lump about the size of a boiled sweet. ( I thought any breast bud development was directly bellow the nipple?). My nipples have become really sensitive as well as being constantly erect and puffed up.
My skin has gone really soft, first of all starting on my legs and then progressing to everywhere else. The skin has become more translucent and when I rub the skin it there is a slight rippling effect – I suspect this is from the layer of fat just under the skin going somewhere else.
Fat has now started to be deposited on my bum as well as on my boobs and hips. I have noticed that I have lost 1 inch around my stomach and gained 2 inches around my bum. I have a feeling that my hips have increased slightly but haven’t measured it up till now. Also my hair is softer. My waist is changing position and getting higher in the body. This is all good, and I am really please with what’s happening to my body.
There are always negatives, I have noticed that I am losing some muscle (I don’t have much anyway so to lose is not so good). Also I have noticed there is a funny feeling in my legs – a sort of tightness as well as a hint of cramps. Not actually cramps but I am tracking it as I am a bit worried of potential thrombosis which is a known side effect of PM. Also my right testy aches sometimes.
All these effects have really only kicked in after I stopped using the PM cream (perhaps there is some residue in my body) How long does it last in the body once you stop PM? The reason I stopped at the moment was I wanted to see if there was any development without actually topping up with the PM. I presume longer periods of non-use will have a reversal effect on to what’s happened up till now.
I always thought that cream was the small brother of the tablets and not as effective as it has to pass through the skin first. Perhaps I am at an age (and this is what I suspect is happening) that my T levels are low and any E has a major effect. I have noticed that any changed happen in the afternoon, my boobs get hot, as well my bum and hips etc... And there is a tightening across my boobs which lasts until the next morning. Also my right testy starts to ache. I presume this is because our T levels do drop in the afternoon and that is when the E gets converted as it has more dominance. I am not using any T Blockers, just PM cream
I am back on the PM after the break so I will see how it goes from here. Still some way to go yet
By the way I am now a B Cup my boobs have grown from 42” to 45”
Tina

All that in just two weeks? That's amazing....

Hi Karen

that is why it is starting to get me a bit worried. I thought the advantage of NBE over traditional Hormon treatments is that it takes a lot longer (so that you can enjoy the journey lol) Maybe it is just me.

I am seriously considering just pumping/massage and leaving out the PM cream. Although this is a really long road with just pumping and requires a continual regime to get good results I feel that I have more control over my body and can stop before it gets too far. As I mentioned in my original post I just really wanted to make small modifications to my body and boobs and not yet go the full journey as I still present 50/50 of the time as a male.

I noticed tonight after not using any PM cream since 4 days that I am not getting any hot flushes and the fat distribution has stopped for the most part. So it seems that my E Level dominance has subsided to less than my T Level. I will try a couple more days on the cream and see if it kicks off again and at what intensity.

I wonder if anyone else has experienced such a fast development.

If I found something that works that good and fast on me I'd ride that till it stopped! lol Seriously.... I have so many issues that have slowed my progress down to a crawl..... nice to see someone moving at the speed of light!

You're 54, so less T to oppose PM effects. Still it's a wake up call that it's really happening.

(05-05-2014, 11:07 AM)tinad Wrote:  Hi everyone
I have recently started my NBE journey using PM and an electric breast pump, and just wanted to let you know how I am going up till now.
I am 54 year male, 105Kg, so slightly overweight, however when I started I had no breasts to speak of.  My intention was to get some enhancement especially in the boob area, as I am not wanting to transition fully at the moment and wanted to test the water, so to speak before I make any irreversible decisions on going the full route to my feminine side.
I have to say I am currently having some reservations at the moment as it has gone so quick!!
I started about 2 weeks ago with PM and previously just using the breast pump and lots of massage.  I noticed some expansion (slight growth as I probably already had some slight tissue there anyway).  At least the swelling never really went down.
I was pumping every day, once in the morning and once in the evening.  This was then followed by intensive massaging.
2 weeks ago I received my first tub of PM cream over Amazon and incorporated this into my pumping and massaging regime, making sure that the cream was well massaged in when my boobs were well saturated with blood.
Then BANG - 2 week later – what a difference!!! I never thought it would be so quick!!!!!
First of all I noticed a constant ache in my boobs – bellow the nipple but deep inside my boob it’s a hard lump about the size of a boiled sweet. ( I thought any breast bud development was directly bellow the nipple?).  My nipples have become really sensitive as well as being constantly erect and puffed up.
My skin has gone really soft, first of all starting on my legs and then progressing to everywhere else. The skin has become more translucent and when I rub the skin it there is a slight rippling effect – I suspect this is from the layer of fat just under the skin going somewhere else.
Fat has now started to be deposited on my bum as well as on my boobs and hips.  I have noticed that I have lost 1 inch around my stomach and gained 2 inches around my bum. I have a feeling that my hips have increased slightly but haven’t measured it up till now. Also my hair is softer.  My waist is changing position and getting higher in the body.  This is all good, and I am really please with what’s happening to my body.
There are always negatives, I have noticed that I am losing some muscle (I don’t have much anyway so to lose is not so good).  Also I have noticed there is a funny feeling in my legs – a sort of tightness as well as a hint of cramps.  Not actually cramps but I am tracking it as I am a bit worried of potential thrombosis which is a known side effect of PM.   Also my right testy aches sometimes.
All these effects have really only kicked in after I stopped using the PM cream (perhaps there is some residue in my body) How long does it last in the body once you stop PM?  The reason I stopped at the moment was I wanted to see if there was any development without actually topping up with the PM.  I presume longer periods of non-use will have a reversal effect on to what’s happened up till now.
I always thought that cream was the small brother of the tablets and not as effective as it has to pass through the skin first.  Perhaps I am at an age (and this is what I suspect is happening) that my T levels are low and any E has a major effect.  I have noticed that any changed happen in the afternoon, my boobs get hot, as well my bum and hips etc... And there is a tightening across my boobs which lasts until the next morning.  Also my right testy starts to ache.  I presume this is because our T levels do drop in the afternoon and that is when the E gets converted as it has more dominance.  I am not using any T Blockers, just PM cream
I am back on the PM after the break so I will see how it goes from here. Still some way to go yet
By the way I am now a B Cup my boobs have grown from 42” to 45”
Tina

Hi Tina. Thinking about using cream together with my PM.
Which cream do youi use? 
Really curious to try that combo...
Hi from Jonnie

You just replied to a four year old thread. 

Dodgy

Hi. Great to hear of your progress. I actually experienced something similar. But not nearly as speedy, and I thought it was due to taking gabapentin (for medical condition) together with PM, and never gave a thought to my age, and natural lowering of T. Mostly because inside I still feel like 25..   Rolleyes 
 Now I go 1750 mg PM and 800mg reishi daily. Cant wait to se if it works...
Feeling like a child on christmas morning waiting to se the gifts...arrh should have done this many years ago. 
 Hi from Jonnie

(09-07-2018, 05:00 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  You just replied to a four year old thread. 

Dodgy

Lolz

Old thread but I thought I'd point out for people that the more fatty tissue you have, the more aromatase (converts T to E) enzyme you have. Of course this is no reason to go and get fat as it's pretty unaesthetic. Just saying, if you are already overweight then you will be more prone to gyno/breast growth than if you were thin, all other factors being equal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon