Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Coming back to PM after almost a year?

I took pm for about two months til May last year and was getting sore nipple and even a tiny bit breast growth, stopped after experienced significant weight lost (2kg in a week), since then my breast stay the same size fortunately, not going back to total flat like before. Now after almost a year I am thinking about getting back to it, just wondering if anyone done it before, do I need to go through the same cycle again?(taking it for a month before it even start budding) or will it take effect faster since I already have a little breast bud there.

If youve already budded i believe you should find results quicker to come by, may take a few weeks for your hormone levels to balance out in favour of estrogen at first?

(22-03-2022, 04:32 PM)Fangjoker Wrote:  

I took pm for about two months til May last year and was getting sore nipple and even a tiny bit breast growth, stopped after experienced significant weight lost (2kg in a week), since then my breast stay the same size fortunately, not going back to total flat like before. Now after almost a year I am thinking about getting back to it, just wondering if anyone done it before, do I need to go through the same cycle again?(taking it for a month before it even start budding) or will it take effect faster since I already have a little breast bud there.

I would continue what you did before.  Since you kept your size, I would assume good growth.  I too had quit and came back and I understand.  I actually started a regimen of PM and RR orally with a topical rub of PM infused oil on my breasts after showering.  I'm not too much in a hurry though... well sometimes I feel I am lol

I wish you well in your journey <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon