Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

**FREE! ExtrA! ExtrA! New Subliminals & Hypnosis

Hi y'all. Just found this channel today! I could hardly wait to share it with y'all! Thank you inter-webs and YouTube suggestions! YAAAAAAAAY!
This channel offers subliminals, subliminals with hypnosis, & hypnosis. Nice, soothing, and professional quality! I think he has some recordings as apps. I am experiencing them for the first time as I type this, with a big smile!
[Readjusts headphones and bra.]

https://www.youtube.com/user/SimplyHypn0tic/videos

thanx trying right now ;3

Thank you!!! I didn't Know this channel, I'll surely try those videos! Smile

Did someone say FREE ?? Big Grin

YEAY! THANKS CHAR!! <3

Howdy y'all!
Glad to see that other people are also benefiting from this channel. I have liked his videos as much as possible to encourage him, heheh! I think that they are working great. I am committing to being more consistent because they are easy to listen to, as well. Good luck to us all. I AM glad these videos are helping us to happily and healthfully achieve our best boobie dreams!

Thanks for the vid Smile

Hi char, what video are you listening to? Can you hear the voice talking? I hear someone speaking in the 32 and 40 minutes subliminal videos! It's too low to understand what he's saying though.

Yes. I, too, can hear that someone is speaking. The point of them being "subliminals" is that you don't actually listen/hear to what is being said. Your mind does, especially at the subconscious level. The thing with hearing things consciously, is that sometimes the conscious mind may try to argue or over-analyze what is being said. So, these videos are great because they just help your mind and body to work on what we already know is possible!
You may even feel things happening in your chest at you listen because the instructions are allowed to flow through without distraction. We just enjoy the music. Our mind & body are doing what they know is possible without us butting in. We can help by constantly remembering, visualizing, & allowing to happen what we truly desire. In fact we can do this anytime. These videos up the effect and help us easily remember. Focus on your desires! Positively.
Focus on it in a way that acknowledges that your dreams are already actualized. Strut around like you have the breast of your dreams!

Thank you char. Which video are you listening to (as there are five different breast related videos)? What volume setting do you use?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon