Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi everyone

And a view from the bottom Tongue

Hips are 39" and waist 36" (yup I need to lose some fat from the waistline!)

Very nice, Jo. You have a good base upon which to build a fabulous female body, and are already ahead of the game with a nice full 'bum', as you say across the pond. Wink

Clara

Nice start, honey! We will all be curious to hear how your progress goes. One suggestion would be to eventually, if you stay with this (and us!) you might want to move this over to the "programs" section, starting a personal thread for yourself there. It makes it much easier for you and others to see your progress all in one place.
Hugs

(29-04-2014, 01:40 AM)abxicx Wrote:  It's Josephine here (you can call me Jo).

I am a 28 year old biological male, 183 cm tall and weigh about 80-85 Kg last time I checked.

I have been a closet crossdresser for years and I have wanted breasts for as long as I can remember. I love wearing breast forms but in the end it is disappointing that they are fake. It seemed like my only option was full on HRT which seemed too drastic and scary, and I'm not fully sure that full transition is right for me (although I am not concerned about sterilization or ED - for me that would be a positive outcome).

I must admit I am quite sceptical about the use of herbal extracts for breast growth and feminization. But I have been browsing this forum for hours and it seems like some people are getting real results. I hope I'm not falling for another internet scam (as usual Wikipedia says it's bunk). But it has got my hopes up.

From what I gather from reading the forum PM is the preferred method with an anti-androgen such as Saw Palmetto. I have decided to take the plunge and ordered some of each (got the 500mg capsules from Ainterol).

I would like some advice as how to proceed. Sorry I know this has been asked many times by others and I am trying to gather all the information myself, but forums are not a good way to organize information!

I gather that starting with a small amount (say 500mg) and ramping up to 2000mg and see how it goes is how other people have started out. I am not sure how much SP to take. Also not sure how quickly I should ramp up - 1 week, 1 month? I guess it's just a matter of seeing how my body reacts and experiment a little within reason.

I'm also curious about suction devices and how they could also help.

I'm excited and a little anxious!

Welcome to NBE forum . Loads of information on forum . Take your time reading them . LOTUS is the knowledgable one . Another is abidrew and jennferlove . If you feel lost some will point you in right direction. Expect no miracles . This is a long journey , but results are there to see both for bio men / women . Good luck

(30-04-2014, 01:35 AM)abxicx Wrote:  And a view from the bottom Tongue

Hips are 39" and waist 36" (yup I need to lose some fat from the waistline!)

Nice your body is already beautifully curvy you might be able to wear 34a bra from your measurements.

(30-04-2014, 02:31 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Very nice, Jo. You have a good base upon which to build a fabulous female body, and are already ahead of the game with a nice full 'bum', as you say across the pond. Wink

Clara

Thank you :-)

(30-04-2014, 02:40 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Nice start, honey! We will all be curious to hear how your progress goes. One suggestion would be to eventually, if you stay with this (and us!) you might want to move this over to the "programs" section, starting a personal thread for yourself there. It makes it much easier for you and others to see your progress all in one place.
Hugs

Yes I will do that. I will start a thread in the programs section as soon as I begin my program (still waiting for the first shipment of PM to arrive) and some time later when I have some progress to show I will also post in the picture forum.

(30-04-2014, 02:40 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Welcome to NBE forum . Loads of information on forum . Take your time reading them . LOTUS is the knowledgable one . Another is abidrew and jennferlove . If you feel lost some will point you in right direction. Expect no miracles . This is a long journey , but results are there to see both for bio men / women . Good luck

Thanks. I have already read some of Lotus's posts and they are a bit over my head at the moment, but I'm willing to learn.

(30-04-2014, 01:18 PM)bmthx Wrote:  Nice your body is already beautifully curvy you might be able to wear 34a bra from your measurements.

That's interesting, how did you work that out? I figured I would need 36-38 band size (I use 38 when crossdressing). I guess the smaller band size would work out because I'm like an AAA or something like that ;-)

Hi Josephine,

What Lovely red hair, welcome Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon