Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hi im a newbie just started pm with merina

Just a post to say hi I'm a newbie
I started pm about a month ago and massage with pm cream and I've started seeing results already just fuller which I'm very excited about you guys have given some great advice on here so thank you all so much I am determined not to go down the surgery route but was very close hopefully I've found a method that's will work and I will finally get the boobs I crave is any one else taking pm with a mirena ?
And I've just ordered a noogleberry

Welcome to the club!

Is that you in your avatar??? Also, what's a mirena???

Hello craftylei.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

Hello Craftylei and welcome to the forum.

Hi yea that's me in pic mirenas a progesterone based coil think its messing my hormones up Huh

Hi, Craftlei, and welcome. Are you a GG? Your avatar and profile would indicate so. By 'surgery' did you mean breast implants? Sorry if I'm getting it wrong.

Clara Smile

You are beautiful girl, did you put you post in the male section accidentally?
I just started pm too its great to hear your already seeing something I am worried I will take a long time to grow because I'm an acup but excited too. Smile[/i][/u]

Wats a gg didn't know I posted in the male devotion I just started knew thread random all new to this forum stuff

(30-04-2014, 12:05 PM)craftylei Wrote:  Wats a gg didn't know I posted in the male devotion I just started knew thread random all new to this forum stuff

GG is a Genetic Female. Smile

(30-04-2014, 06:35 PM)Denita Wrote:  
(30-04-2014, 12:05 PM)craftylei Wrote:  Wats a gg didn't know I posted in the male devotion I just started knew thread random all new to this forum stuff

GG is a Genetic Female. Smile

I'm sorry, Craftylei. Sometimes I get too comfortable using our acronyms and jargon, forgetting that others are not privy to their meaning.

Don't feel you are not welcome to visit us here on the male side of BN, though. I like to believe that we share something in common with GGs.

Clara Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon