Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Well I am overdue as well

Hello everyone. I will start by saying this is the best site I have ever seen supporting breast enhancement. I am so happy I found it and hope to share my experience.

I am Erin, a gender male and I have always known I was born in the wrong body since the age about 5 or 6. I would try on my cousins dresses and outfits in her closet when I was just a kid. As I got older, the desire to cross dress became a regular thing I had to deal with. Knowing my parents or family would never understand, I kept it hidden. As I reached adulthood, I tried to suppress my feelings and wanting to keep my parents proud. I married at 21 and seemed to be living a normal life, but deep inside, something was missing, or was trying to escape. I had two beautiful kids, one at age 25 and the other at 30. One of each gender, they are beautiful and models of ideal offspring. Right after my first was born, my wife got implants. I was so jealous inside and things got interesting from there. I began to closet cross dress again and I wore her bras as they were the right band size for me but I was flat as a board. Still I longed to fill her c-cups. Then right after my 2nd was born she got a bigger pair, this time she went to full D's, almost a DD. by this time, things were really starting to be difficult for me inside. I wanted my own breasts. I even fantasized about getting my own implants but I had to be the model husband and father. I am not super masculine nor extremely feminine. But I can be either or and I have to admit I have really good fashion taste as said from a close female friend from my childhood. By this time, I started buying my own outfits, mostly shoes. I LOVE SHOES! I have about a dozen outfits, dresses, cute tops and skirts, and skinny jeans. Keeping all this behind closed doors, I lived with the monster inside me. Then when my daughter completed high school, I overheard her telling my wife she wish she had bigger boobs as she is maybe an a-cup at best. My wife does NOT believe you can grow breasts without implants and she dismissed her of any options other than surgery. Feeling sensitive to my daughters feelings, I started my research. I been researching for about two years now. I learned it was possible for a guy like me to grow breasts. I got excited about this. The more I learned, the more i got excited and continued to read. I told my daughter there are options out there if you do the homework. I told her to google pueraria mirifica and bovine ovary as well as all the herbs. She thought I was crazy for looking all this stuff up for her but it created a strong line of communication between us.

Still the only one who knows of my 2nd identity is my female childhood friend. I am now 45 and I swear my wife is premenopausal. I am so glad I will never have to deal with that, being grumpy all the time and wants to debate everything. Now I am on my quest to become more feminine and growing my own pair. Yes, I know I will have to reach a decision as to transition or not but I'll deal with that when the time comes. Right now, I just keep my little A's hidden and be content being Erin for the time being. My wife and I are not close. We're more like roommates that sleep in the same bed. Our schedules don't always allow us to see each other. We are both professionals and make a good living but it theoretically stopped being a marriage years ago. And so I live both my lives.

OMG, I have babbled on long enough, but this is my story. Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction.

If you are willing, I would love to hear about other biological males programs, their results/progress, and share common experiences.

Wow...nice intro Erin! I feel like I know you already! Its a familiar story, with adpects shared by many girls. I am sorry about your relationship with your wife. Thats tough, I am sure. But it sounds like you have a great one with your daughter. Daughters are awesome, aren't they?
Anyway, glad you have joined us! Welcome home honey!

It's so nice to have you join our growing family, Erin. Yes, this is a very good place to hang out if you have decided to develop your breasts. There are many here who will help you in innumerable ways if that is your wish, and there is no question you will be successful to some extent. It does take a couple of years to see substantial results in most cases so you can't be impatient. Since you seem to have a split-gender identity like many of us here, there is an advantage to taking it slow. A lot of questions will have to be answered as your female side is exposed and given expression. It's not always clear where this journey with take you in the long term, but hopefully, it will lead to greater understanding, contentment, and personal fulfillment.

Huggs,

Clara Smile

Hello Erin and welcome to the forum.

Hi Sam, pleasure to meet you. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Clara, thanks for the kinds words. You're a sweetie.

Thanks Denita.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon