Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My long overdue intro

Hi everyone, I've been lurking on the boards for a while, and it was from reading the discussions here that I started on my journey.

I'm a closet CD, and have come to accept living my life as a man, and that I would never transition to become a woman. Even so, I try to push the limits. I've underdressed for years, and now wear bras every day under my male work clothes, and the occasional women's jeans. I really like wearing bras, but not being able to fill the bras has always bugged me. When I discovered that I could actually have boobs, it started a chain of thoughts in my head. I didn't need to have BOOBS. I couldn't have them, since I am living as a man. But maybe, just maybe I could have a little bit, just enough to fill my bras better.

And so began my journey. My goal: to fill my bras, but not have obviously fem looking breasts. And not to affect male function below.

Target bra size: Full 36A/34B

Hello Val.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

Any thoughts about what kind of NBE regime you would like to pursue?

Welcome Val_!

Wishing you best of luck in your journey! This is a great forum with lots of info!!!

Welcome Smile

Great to have you join us, Val. Your goal is a common one, but a little tricky to achieve simultaneously. One approach is to concentrate on breast growth first. Then, when you've reached the desired breast size, stop taking the NBE herbs altogether. Your libido and male function will return after a couple of months, but the breast tissue will stay with you for life (minus some breast fat that formed during your breast growth program). Others drop down to a maintenance dosage of PM to keep the fat and their lovely puffy nipples, but even a little PM will probably affect your male function/libido to some extent. Everyone is different so you'll have to experiment. Good luck.

Clara Smile

My journey started almost a year ago already. Because I do not want feminizing traits, I decided against the usual NBE herbs.

I started off with a breast cream, and it has always been on and off. Usually I apply for 4 to 5 days consecutively, then hold off for anywhere from 2 days to as long as 3 weeks.

In March this year, I started taking 750mg Maca and 640mg SP, to see if I could get a booty. In April, I increased to 960mg SP, and noticed that my breasts seemed to increase significantly more than before.

I can now fill my 36A/34B bras, and I've had to loosen the straps on my bras so the cups don't cut into my breasts. This is such a real sign that I really have breasts, or at least, bigger ones than before I started!

I know everyone says NBE is addictive. It's true. I tell myself I should stop (and have told myself this throughout the year), but after a few weeks, I keep going.

(28-04-2014, 04:26 AM)Val_ Wrote:  My journey started almost a year ago already. Because I do not want feminizing traits, I decided against the usual NBE herbs.

I started off with a breast cream, and it has always been on and off. Usually I apply for 4 to 5 days consecutively, then hold off for anywhere from 2 days to as long as 3 weeks.

In March this year, I started taking 750mg Maca and 640mg SP, to see if I could get a booty. In April, I increased to 960mg SP, and noticed that my breasts seemed to increase significantly more than before.

I can now fill my 36A/34B bras, and I've had to loosen the straps on my bras so the cups don't cut into my breasts. This is such a real sign that I really have breasts, or at least, bigger ones than before I started!

I know everyone says NBE is addictive. It's true. I tell myself I should stop (and have told myself this throughout the year), but after a few weeks, I keep going.

Hi Val,
I don't think NBE is addictive in the same way as nicotine, alcohol or narcotics, but it does seem to produce a psychological dependency in some of us.

I'm curious, though, by your first statement: Because I do not want feminizing traits, I decided against the usual NBE herbs.

Then you go on to explain your desire for breasts and a bigger booty which I classify as feminine traits of the first order. I take it you've changed your mind? Huh

Clara Smile

Welcome Val!

(28-04-2014, 12:49 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Hi Val,
I don't think NBE is addictive in the same way as nicotine, alcohol or narcotics, but it does seem to produce a psychological dependency in some of us.

I'm curious, though, by your first statement: Because I do not want feminizing traits, I decided against the usual NBE herbs.

Then you go on to explain your desire for breasts and a bigger booty which I classify as feminine traits of the first order. I take it you've changed your mind? Huh

Clara Smile

Clara, I realize now my statement looks contradictory. What I mean is I want feminizing traits, like breasts and a bigger butt, but I want to get them as big as I can possibly can without them screaming "BOOBS" or "BOOTY"! For breasts, this means enlarged nipples and areolas, which I understand are very desired feminine traits, are out for me. That was my biggest concern when I started, and if my nipples or areolas got even a little bigger, I would have stopped immediately.

(29-04-2014, 03:26 AM)Val_ Wrote:  Clara, I realize now my statement looks contradictory. What I mean is I want feminizing traits, like breasts and a bigger butt, but I want to get them as big as I can possibly can without them screaming "BOOBS" or "BOOTY"! For breasts, this means enlarged nipples and areolas, which I understand are very desired feminine traits, are out for me. That was my biggest concern when I started, and if my nipples or areolas got even a little bigger, I would have stopped immediately.

Okay, I understand now. It's going to be difficult to have that kind of selective control over your development, but I don't want to discourage you from trying. The nipples are the first things that change in response to taking PM. You can expect them to swell and protrude further from your chest so that when you wear just a thin T-shirt, they will show. You don't want large areolas? It seems to me most of us do, and are disappointed when it doesn't happen, so you probably don't have to worry about that. Keep in mind that when it comes to breast growth, any glandular tissue that develops is going to be with you for life. Other feminizing effects are reversible, but not that. Good luck!

Clara Smile

Val,

I think trying to micromanage one's NBE progress is difficult if not downright impractical. I compare it to trying to lose weight from only a specific part of one's body. Sometimes your body cooperates, other times it does something else! Tongue

It's not uncommon for members to report getting a growth spurt when they go cold turkey from NBE herbs. Also, for me enlarged areolas was definitely one of the first signs of growth for me.

As far as staying under the radar, here's a thread I started on sports bras a while ago:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16416

When you say you don't want your breasts that aren't too obvious, do you mean you want breasts that can be easily concealed? Or do you mean you want breasts that will look like moobs when you're in male mode?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon