Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Belated return

If you are a friend of Sammie, and based on your posts to date, I'm really glad you're here (much better back late than never Smile).

(23-04-2014, 05:06 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I usually don't bother with introduction threads (I'm not nice)

It's funny you should say that Sarah. You're not smiling like you were with your previous avatar. Sad You look kind of stern or filled with trepidation.

Thanks everyone. I genuinely appreciate the welcome. I normally don't bother reading intro forums, even though I profess to be Minnesota Nice...maybe the relocation to Texas has adversely affected my niceness!

My hope is that returning to this site will prove to be a rewarding development for me too!

Hi Kim sorry I missed you, so many new members here lately and I normally dont do welcomes either.... So WelcomeTongue

(23-04-2014, 01:58 AM)kimdl93 Wrote:  go...plus or minus and for most of the past three years I have lived 70% of the time as a woman! coming out to some neighbors, friends and family members. But recently, my seemingly supportive wife admitted to serious reservations and my life has at least temporarily been reset to the point I was at five years ago in that I am no longer dressing in her presence. It's not DADT, but it still sucks. I hope for the return of better times in that regard.
Kim

Welcome back Kim!

I'm curious, what made her change? Was it sudden or were there subtle hints?

(24-04-2014, 10:25 PM)Scotti Wrote:  Welcome back Kim!

I'm curious, what made her change? Was it sudden or were there subtle hints?

Scotti, I believe she wanted to be supportive and really still does. But until this recent event we really hadn't talked about the depth of my transgenderism. She didn't know a lot about my early life experiences, for example. And this alternate reality didn't mesh with her image of me. The discord just got the better of her.

I view it as a reset, but I'm also realistic enough to know that she may never be able to deal with it fully.

K

How nice to have you back, Kim. BreastNexus was intended to provide information on how to develop breasts using natural herbal supplements, but we bio-males raise so many related concerns that are also discussed at great length and with much fervor. I'm sure you will discover new insights into your gender issues that will be helpful to your personal situation.

BTW, I, too, was born and raised in Minnesota from (partly) Viking stock. Tongue

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon