Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Belated return

Greetings!

I realized today, after trying to register as a new user that I'd already done so, almost three years ago. I managed to recall my password and, viola, here I am again.

But in truth I'm here because I learned from Samantha Rogers that at least for some biological males, there really are effective strategies for NBE and I am here to learn.

So, thank you Sammie for steering me back to Breast Nexus. I hope to learn a great deal and put to it to practice.

Sammie suggested a little biographical info. So here it is:

I am a GM from Minnesota of Norwegian descent. As my heritage would suggest, I'm a natural dishwater blonde with blue eyes and taller than average at a shade over 6'2....although I think I may have settled a bit with passing years. In that regard, I like to say that I am in my very, extremely late, late forties...and that's all I have to say about that.

I'm married with sons, step daughters and grand kids plus a large extended family...many of whom know that I am also transgendered. My wife has known since before we were engaged.

I finally started dressing fully as a woman about five years ago...plus or minus and for most of the past three years I have lived 70% of the time as a woman! coming out to some neighbors, friends and family members. But recently, my seemingly supportive wife admitted to serious reservations and my life has at least temporarily been reset to the point I was at five years ago in that I am no longer dressing in her presence. It's not DADT, but it still sucks. I hope for the return of better times in that regard.

Hope that provides some insights into who I am and why I am so happy to be here!
Kim

Ha...Hi, Kim! Lol
I just sent you a PM suggesting you post something here, tee hee. How funny!
Everyone, Kim and I are friends from another site and she is a doll! I hope everyone will give her a warm welcome. I already told her what a great bunch we have here.
Hugs

Thanks, Sammie. I really appreciate the kind words.

Hello Kim and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to this forum, Kim!

Thanks, Karren. It's good to see another familiar face here. And I'm excited about seeing what develops......I know...groan.....

Kim,

Welcome back to the forum! Smile

(23-04-2014, 12:50 PM)kimdl93 Wrote:  Thanks, Karren. It's good to see another familiar face here. And I'm excited about seeing what develops......I know...groan.....

I've only been here a short while and I've been developing nicely! lol

I usually don't bother with introduction threads (I'm not nice), but if you're friends with Sammie....

Welcome to the forums! lol

You can fool some of the people etc etc. Sarah, but you cant fool most of us. Wink

Don't buy it, Kim. Sarah is a sweetheart.Tongue

Ps - sorry to blow your cover, Sis!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon