Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction

Hi everyone,
Great site - don't know why I never stumbled onto it before when searching for sites relating to male breast enhancement but glad to be here now.

I am male but have always had large, feminine breasts since puberty, and even back then embraced them as opposed to trying to get rid of them. It was a challenge come gym time at high school, especially the good old "shirts vs. skins" games they like to play but I managed to be a shirt or find a way to excuse myself.

As I reached adulthood I used a few different herbal growth pills and did massage, stretching etc. to make them more prominent and that did work a little bit, but now that I am older (late 50's) I really wish I had done even more to grow them and maybe feminize the rest of me a bit more too.
I just nicely fill out a 36B under-wire push-up bra (hence my screen name) and wear one whenever I can safely get away with it. My features are much too masculine to even try to cross-dress out in public, so I have to satisfy myself with knowing what is hiding under my male clothes.

I am still trying to add some fullness to my boobs and am sneaking my wife's Premarin estrogen cream which I apply directly onto my nipples and surrounding area daily, but I fear at my age it may not be possible without implants which I may consider someday.

Maybe some of you have shared a similar journey to feeling more like the girl that got away than a man. I look forward to getting to know some of you and maybe learning some new tricks!!

I think if I had female looking breasts in high school my future would have been much different. To be honest, I don't think I had an ounce of fat on me back then...

But alas, I can't change the past, but I can still shape my future! Hope this site helps you achieve your goals.

Hello Jill36B and welcome to the forum.

Hi Jill,
Do not fret at all. The information you will find here, if implemented, can still assist you quite readily in growing what you have much more, I am sure.
Read the boards and familiarize yourself with the terms we use.
I woud suggest, then, going straight out and ordering up some PM. It is the basic building black of most programs. I started quite flat when I was 57. Now, at 61, I fill a 38B fully, and am working toward a C. I no longer use forms at all when I dress.
Ask as many questions as you like. We are all more than willing to help.
Welcome, honey!Smile
Sammie

Hello Jill.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

I think you're in good company for pursuing breast development and exploring your gender identity.

Welcome, Jill.

I wouldn't worry about your age. I'm pushing 74, was completely flat three years ago and have got I think about to where you are now. You seem to have great head start and should be able to add to it. Smile

(22-04-2014, 07:31 PM)Jill36B Wrote:  Hi everyone,
Great site - don't know why I never stumbled onto it before when searching for sites relating to male breast enhancement but glad to be here now.

I am male but have always had large, feminine breasts since puberty, and even back then embraced them as opposed to trying to get rid of them. It was a challenge come gym time at high school, especially the good old "shirts vs. skins" games they like to play but I managed to be a shirt or find a way to excuse myself.

As I reached adulthood I used a few different herbal growth pills and did massage, stretching etc. to make them more prominent and that did work a little bit, but now that I am older (late 50's) I really wish I had done even more to grow them and maybe feminize the rest of me a bit more too.
I just nicely fill out a 36B under-wire push-up bra (hence my screen name) and wear one whenever I can safely get away with it. My features are much too masculine to even try to cross-dress out in public, so I have to satisfy myself with knowing what is hiding under my male clothes.

I am still trying to add some fullness to my boobs and am sneaking my wife's Premarin estrogen cream which I apply directly onto my nipples and surrounding area daily, but I fear at my age it may not be possible without implants which I may consider someday.

Maybe some of you have shared a similar journey to feeling more like the girl that got away than a man. I look forward to getting to know some of you and maybe learning some new tricks!!

WelcomeSmile I think you will find this place helpfulWink

Hiya, Jill, and welcome.

Your mentioning gym class reminded me of my days in junior high school when we had mandatory swimming classes. The boys' classes were always conducted in the buff. That means no swimwear whatsoever. I can't imagine how I would have avoided exposing developed breasts if I had them at that stage of life (I has flat as a pancake). I'm sure there were boys who did have gynecomastia to some degree, but they didn't seem to draw any unusual attention. Maybe that because we were all in a somewhat vulnerable state...LOL!

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon