Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A really ugly thing

Not to be a downer, but if you are interested, check out the following site...but be prepared for a rude shock.
Www.crossdresserswives.com
OMG
Such hatred and vitriol and willfuly ignorant and deliberate failure to understand...wow.
Wear a thick skin if you look here, and...those with wives...yoy might want to keep them away from this pool of toxicity.
I think I need a shower now.Dodgy

If you do have a look, let us know what you think.

Maybe a scotch is a better idea...

(21-04-2014, 08:37 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Not to be a downer, but if you are interested, check out the following site...but be prepared for a rude shock.
Www.crossdresserswives.com
OMG
Such hatred and vitriol and willfuly ignorant and deliberate failure to understand...wow.
Wear a thick skin if you look here, and...those with wives...yoy might want to keep them away from this pool of toxicity.
I think I need a shower now.Dodgy

If you do have a look, let us know what you think.

Maybe a scotch is a better idea...

OMG what a discusting hate filled joke of a support group. I'm completely lost of what else to say!

Denita

Edit: Warning! Samantha is totally right. You will need a thick skin.

I think I recognize one of them as my wife! lol.... lucky for me she doesn't get online....

In all fairness, not all CDs are wonderful husbands. I have talked with a couple of wives who were legitimately upset.

Ultimately, their problems were resolved peacefully.

I believe a wife is well within her right to feel angry and betrayed at a husband who's hidden something so significant about himself for years. Sorry. Some folks should find that forum at least partially instructive.

Quote:Such hatred and vitriol and willfuly ignorant and deliberate failure to understand...wow.

I can't really go along with that sentiment. You can't hide something from your partner for decades, and then expect she won't be confused, hurt, and reactionary.

Ouch .... And they wonder WHY their spouses kept the secret hidden for so long!!Angry

(21-04-2014, 09:23 PM)Karren Wrote:  I think I recognize one of them as my wife! lol.... lucky for me she doesn't get online....

You crack me up, Karren, honey!
Hugs

(21-04-2014, 09:38 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  Ouch .... And they wonder WHY their spouses kept the secret hidden for so long!!Angry

Agreed. Although, I have to wonder how good a given relationship ever was if all it took to turn these "wives" into such completely judgmental bitches was their husband wearing some female clothes. I'm leaning towards the belief that they were just using these men for financial support and convenience, rather than having any sort of real love for them in the first place. But, I digress...

That site is pretty sickening. Bunch of egomaniacal women who've managed to convince themselves that cross dressing is an addiction instead of a result of pretending to be something false for one's entire life.

And why am I not surprised that the only time MissC is remotely "understanding" is when it's an unpopular viewpoint? Rolleyes

What on earth makes these women think that our cross dressing has anything to do with them? My wanting to cross dress has absolutely nothing to do with my wife. I did it before I met her and i will probably do it after if i live that long. Those women act like their husbands wear women's clothing just to hurt them. The one guy on there that did try and shed light on it basically got thrown on his butt and kicked repeatedly.
It is pure ugliness.

Time for my happy place.

(21-04-2014, 09:25 PM)MissC Wrote:  In all fairness, not all CDs are wonderful husbands. I have talked with a couple of wives who were legitimately upset.

Ultimately, their problems were resolved peacefully.

I believe a wife is well within her right to feel angry and betrayed at a husband who's hidden something so significant about himself for years. Sorry. Some folks should find that forum at least partially instructive.

Quote:Such hatred and vitriol and willfuly ignorant and deliberate failure to understand...wow.

I can't really go along with that sentiment. You can't hide something from your partner for decades, and then expect she won't be confused, hurt, and reactionary.

Miss C,

I do agree with you. Maybe it's because of my political views?

(21-04-2014, 11:10 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  And why am I not surprised that the only time MissC is remotely "understanding" is when it's an unpopular viewpoint? Rolleyes

Maybe it's because of my sensor/thinker nature, but I feel a bit of kinship towards Miss C. She's someone who not only refuses to jump on the bandwagon, she's hack through some of the spokes on one of the wheels just to make a point. Miss C's willingness to say controversial statements reminds me of my preference to defend masculine and feminine gender identities against unfair accusations or prejudices.

The impression I got from Miss C is while it would be nice if wives would welcome their husbands' crossdressing with open arms, that's not a practical expectation. Relationships are oftentimes complex, and while husbands should have the luxury to crossdress freely, wives should also have the option to decide whether to continue or dissolve their relationship with their husband. It's not just about crossdressing, but it can also be applied to a myriad of other issues such as religion, family dynamics, politics, finances, sexual practices, or professional careers to name a few.

(Sarah, if it makes any sense, consider how I'm such a big fan of Scorpius even though the vast majority of Scapers demonize him as an evil villain).

Flame, the point you are making is not the problem I have with the site. I have no problem if a someone is informed that their spouse harbors a dysphoria that causes them anxiety regarding gender...and decides they cannot or will not stand by their spouse, though I do think it negates the value of the whole "through thick and thin" vows of marriage. What I have a distinct problem with on that site is the vicious hatred and total lack of any attempt to "understand" the difficulties faced by the person they swore they loved. It is one thing to make an attempt at understanding and find you dont have it in you to cope with what your spouse needs. It is quite another to simply turn away in blind rage and fling blame, scorn and derision at the same person you swore to love, especially when the condition for which they are receiving this foul treatment is something with which they were likely born through no fault of there own.
That site is filled with shallow and hateful women intent on playing the victim. This is not a political issue. This is an issue of emotional immaturity and an issue of inability to truly love.
Arrogant, selfish, self indulgent intolerance is simply not defensible. Aside from everything else, it is simply bad manners. Hatred is always the sign of a failed mind.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon